“Good local food”

Taco Pronto
Ranked #312 of 1,073 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I've been going to Taco Pronto for probably 30 years now. It's a great place to get good Mexican fast food.

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I waited a very long time after asking what I could buy that was gluten free. When they couldn't find anyone that had the answer I just ordered a bag of corn tacos (as usual). They were delicious, but my gf family was looking for more options. Hopefully I can get some answers next time around.

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I eat here 2 to 5 times a week. I can't get enough. The bean and cheese burrito is always on special and for a good reason!! Best beans I've ever had. This is a must try and you will love!!! This place deserves great things!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This is family owned taco type shop. Friendly fast service with their unique flavor. They have several pork options not found at most fast food.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Decent food and not bad prices
floors are very sticky
great location near Hobby Lobby
very busy location

Been to Taco Pronto? Share your experiences!