All reviewscountry kitchenping pongshuffle boardair hockeyvideo gamespark cityattached restaurantfree breakfast buffetputt puttatrium arearestaurant staffbest westernsindoor poolputting greenroom was cleanhot tubeasy access
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Our table received gracious and helpful service from Marcie at our Park City Chamber of Commerce lunch today. It was “anything we can do to help”. Please pass this on to her! The coffee was good too, and the redesign of the restaurant is top notch.

Emil Bergquist
Former Park City Mayor 2001-2005 and 2009-2013

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Kim M, General Manager at Best Western Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to leave this great comment. We were happy that you attended our Park City Chamber Luncheon. We have been doing alot of renovations, we are glad that you noticed! Marcie is a great employee and she is going to be thrilled that you mentioned her. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This hotel is great, I come here very frequently for business. The staff is so warm and inviting; Travis at the front desk is exceptional and so friendly. I love that there is a Country Kitchen located inside the hotel with a great range of food choices and excellent buffets. Friday night all-you-can-eat Catfish buffet is my favorite! Ashley S. is my favorite waitress; she is so prompt and friendly. If you are looking for a place to stay around the Wichita area this is the place!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Kim M, General Manager at Best Western Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Matt- Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving us this great feedback! I know that I speak for everyone here and especially for the names that you mentioned that we are all thankful that you notice that here at Best Western, we care. We enjoy when you travel through, and we cannot wait to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

First and foremost, I want to say that Savannah in the sales office is just terrific. I swear that she could be a comedian. The front desk is very helpful Terri, Darcy, and the intern Madison has helped me out many times. Courtney and Becca in the restaurant are great, they keep my belly filled and stars in my eyes. The staff on a whole will make your stay as comfortable as possible!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Diamonddrift-Thank you for this great response and noticing that our staff is here to help you as much as they can! We are always happy to have you stay here with us while you are traveling for work. I am glad that you took advantage of our high top seating area to enjoy your pizza! See you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The stay was great. Full kitchen with a great buffet option as well. Marcie was my main customer service contact and she was on top of her game for sure. Always met us with a smile and took care of our needs. The hotel was clean, and the atrium was great for the kids to play and stay busy all day!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Kim M, General Manager at Best Western Wichita North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

John-Thank you so much for letting us know how everything was! I know that Marcie will be extremely happy that you complimented how hard she was working! I hope that you come back soon to see us!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Its all good just not a developed area. The hotel needs a small wine bar or an adult seating area. Kids are great but when away i dont want to deal with others children. This hotel is setup for families

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for leaving us your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope to have you again as our guest.