All reviews pump house within walking distance king room night life front desk staff per day bars and restaurants would definitely stay here again staff was friendly nice stay waffles marriott
Reviewed 8 September 2017

the location is superb if you want to spend time in Old Towne. Lots of restaurants, night life, and breweries all within walking distance. The price is on the higher end especially when there isn't a breakfast. Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Tiffany S, General Manager at Courtyard Wichita at Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2018

Thank you deedrap!

Thank you for leaving a comment about your experience. THe hotel does offer breakfast rates should you want to rebook again later. We would love to have you back and please tell your friends and family about us. Please let me know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Take Care!

Your Wichita Courtyard Team

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The front desk staff, the breakfast staff, and the bartender provided great service and were extremely friendly.

Location is right across from Old Town. Lots of restaurants, bars, and breweries. All very walkable. Lots of stuff to do.

Don't believe there was room service or a restaurant (besides breakfast) at this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 8 September 2017

Hello Jessica C,

Thanks for the comments! I agree Courtyard at Old Town is great place, especially if you just want to have a quick weekend getaway. We'd love for you to return and bring more friends the next time. I hope that your summer has been great. Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 2 September 2017

spend two weeks at this hotel in old town Wichita. the front desk staff and the breakfast staff is superb, very helpful. the hotel offers free wifi but it is practically useless, the signal is very good but the speed is garbage and you cant access nothing, the other option is a paid wifi, cost 6 dollars per Day, supposedly is faster, but come on courtyard, stop being greedy, you already getting $ 100 + a night and now you want me to pay for wifi,? taco bell has a better wifi for goodness sake, and its free. treat your customers better, and they might come back. by the way, there are other good hotel options all within walking distance inside old town.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 6 September 2017

Hello there congaking!

Thank you for leaving us a comment. Oh my goodness on the wifi! I will look into the items that you experience during your stay. I am happy to hear that my staff took great care of you. I wish you the best during your travels and hope to see you back here.

Have a great week!

Respectfully,

Wichita Courtyard

Reviewed 15 July 2017

We stayed in Old Town last night (7-14-17) for a concert at Intrust Bank Arena. We checked into Courtyard Marriott Old Town and were told parking is $8 and it's across to the east in their lot. When we came out this morning, our car was gone! Our first thought was that maybe they didn't see our $8 parking pass and Courtyard mistakenly towed our car. Asked the front desk and they said they don't actually ever tow cars. This was the last helpful moment of the day. From then on, it was how does Courtyard cover itself. No warnings about park at your own risk - hey if they are charging, you would think they would have some cameras or maybe someone to watch the lot at night. Zero offer of help and zero concern. Don't stay here if you are driving into town and need to park your car overnight. Sketchy place with no concern for their guests!

Room Tip: Book your room at the Hyatt
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 21 July 2017

Dear Bluff5,

The hotel feels terribly about what happened to you. We would like to assist in any way possible. I was informed of the situation and I understand that you were working with our Front Desk Supervisor that morning. If you need further information from the Wichita police station, we are happy to give that to you. I am available anytime if you would like to speak further.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Nice place to stay. Old Town entertainment & restaurants are right across the street.

Small "store" area open 24 hours of you need anything. Clean, quiet & courteous staff. Easy parking right next to hotel.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 6 September 2017

Dear Jody F,

Thanks for the feedback! I will share this with my staff. Please do return to visit again. Have a great week.