All reviewsbasketball courtpresidential suiteputting greenwhole foodswalking pathgreat hotelsmall lakehome away from homeevening receptionwithin walking distancefavorite hotelwe've stayedliving roomcomplimentary breakfastwichita areaexcellent stayrooms are spacious
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Stayed overnight with a group of men on a weekend trip. We each had our own suite. The hotel is beautiful, starting with the moment you enter the lobby, and all the way to the point of entering your warm and inviting suite. Great TV picture, fast internet response, spotlessly clean, very comfortable bed. The breakfast might have been the best I've had as a complementary hotel breakfast. All interactions with the staff (check in and out, and in the breakfast room) were pleasant, efficient, and warm. Both myself and some of the other men in our group commented we were sorry we were only staying one night.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alexandra S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton @ The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Thank you for taking a moment to share you review with us. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful experience, especially with our clean and comfortable suites and Suite Start Hot Breakfast Buffet. It is our mission to provide the very best in customer service and surround our guests with the most beautiful setting. Thank you again for sharing your review and we hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

So, I am very aware of the excellence of this property and whenever I come to Wichita, I try and stay here. I was elated to see that I was able to get in for one night (November 27) and thought it would be nice to have my best friends of 30+ years to come and we would have a "girls night" of watching movies and catching up. First of all, the girl that checked us in (I apologize, I didn't get her name), but was very efficient. I think check in took 30 seconds (I didn't even have time to blink and I was checked in)? And the Hilton Honors gift was suffice (the chocolate is phenomenal!). The room was very accommodating, and the staff is "top notch". It's nice to know for as long as this hotel has been open, it has not lost it's luster! And for those travelers: The hotel is located by plenty of restaurant options, shopping and around the corner from Raytheon Aircraft. I'm in Wichita at least once a month (I'm a new grandma and my grandson is in Wichita...along with my son. So I have to come and see them.), and I will stay here again, if I can!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your review with us, we appreciate your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience at Homewood Suites by Hilton at the Waterfront, and especially were able to experience our clean and spacious suites with fully equipped kitchenettes. We are glad that you were able to experience some of the amenities we have to offer with being located at the Waterfront, such as restaurants and shopping within walking distance along with our lakeside jogging trail. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have you stay with us again the next time you are in Wichita.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

We were very pleased with our stay. Each and every staff member went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied!! They were amazing, from the maintenance workers to the breakfast staff to the front desk clerk who took a late night picture for us. We will definitely be returning next year for our annual Christmas Shopping weekend.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience, your feedback is greatly appreciated. It is our mission to always provide the best in customer service and to make our guests experience with us here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton at the Waterfront a very special one. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to have you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Myself and a group of 11 men traveled all day from Texas and upon arriving at the Hotel was greeted enthusiastically by the front desk staff. Our room keys were ready to go, they added every mans individual points card to their respective rooms and we were in our individual rooms within 5-10 minutes of arriving. The rooms were perfect, clean and comfortable. We spent time at dinner complimenting the staff and hotel and many indicated this would be the hotel they would use while ever in Wichita.
Being a formal Military man, Well Done!

Room Tip: Third floor, overlooking the back patio area was quiet and a nice view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Homewood Suites and especially enjoyed our clean and comfortable suites, Suite Start Hot Breakfast Buffet, Complimentary Evening Social and friendly staff. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to having you stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

One of the most pleasant experiences we have ever had! Everything was excellent! We will always stay here! Staff was pleasant! I cannot say enough great things about this hotel! Best bang for the buck, you need to experience this quality service!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Alexandra S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton @ The Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is our mission to provide the best in customer service along with surrounding our guests with a clean, beautiful and comfortable setting. We do offer many special amenities that help to make your experience a special one. Thank you for the review and please come back again and again!