All reviews basketball court presidential suite putting green whole foods walking path great hotel small lake home away from home evening reception within walking distance we've stayed living room excellent stay indoor pool business trip yogurt pond
Reviewed 8 August 2011

My husband and I had been on the hunt for the perfect outdoor wedding venue when we came across The Homewood Suites @ The Waterfront. I had always dreamed of a wedding with amazing views and outdoor scenery and Homewood matched it perfectly. Misty and her staff were absolutely amazing in helping us plan out our perfect wedding day. We were on a budget and Misty took the time to ensure we wouldn't have to comprimise any of our dreams to make it happen. The staff was always very welcoming and knew us by name. The food was amazing and the table, linens and chairs they provided were beautiful. When we picked out the hotel, it was Winter and we had only seen pictures of the venue during the Summer. When Summer came, we were in awe of how beautiful the landscapes and lakeviews were and the twinkling lights on their trees were an added bonus that made our evening wedding magical. Misty was there to help us every step of the way and ensured we had all of our wedding ducks in a row. I can not rave enough about the excellent customer service we received. Although they were busy at times, they always made us feel like we were there #1 priority. On the day of our wedding, we were given access to the venue from 8AM - 11 PM which made prepping for the day easy. We even wanted our little pooches in the wedding and they treated them as guest as well. They walked them and looked after them when we had to get away for hair appointments and so on. When my husband and I stepped into our suite at the end of the night, Misty and her staff had pictures of our event in the room and pictures of our dogs along with doggy certificates! Their attention to detail and their ability to go above and beyond to make us feel so welcome seperates them from any other hotel we have stayed at. They treated us like family and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Our friends and family who came from out of town raved about the amazing rooms, customer service and ammenities that the hotel provided. I would recommend their hotel to anybody for any event or occasion. They were absolutely amazing! Thank you Homewood Suites for making our stay the best and for treating us like family! We plan on staying at Homewood for our 1st year anniversary and making it a tradition.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2011

I should first start off by saying that I am a big fan of Hilton Homewood Suites when I vacation...while they are not always centrally located the hotels offer wonderful amenities, usually have great staff, and nice on site amenities including the wonderful breakfast.
This property was no exception to the rule. While the front entrance way was being remodeled when we were visiting the front desk was still easy to get to. The staff was courteous and conscious to use our names and thank us for staying with them. Our also had chocolate turndown service and a room facing the waterfront with a king bed and bathroom as well as kitchenette and living room set up!
This property is also located on a beautiful little lake with a walking path around it and does not lack for amenities either. There was a basketball court, DVD Library, putting green, pool, and work out room. As is the usual tradition of the hotel the lobby it opens up into a huge open "family room' with couches, and tables and chairs for breakfast. There was also a gazebo and lots of meeting rooms making this hotel great for weddings and conferences as well. The hotel was also located next to a shopping center with restaurants etc. If I were to stay in the Wichita area again I would stay at this location.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katie L
Reviewed 31 July 2011

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times this year now and i love it! The staff is incredible, food is good, everything is clean and the location is beautiful. If you have your kids with you it is great because they have a small putting green, basketball court, dvd"s you can take to your and watch and a nice walkway around the lake out back for everyone to enjoy. it is also close to a small amusement park/arcade room. I highly recommend this place when going alone or with the family :)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Very clean, spacious suite. All staff seem to be very nice and helpful. Breakfasts are great with options such as scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, pancakes/waffles, cereals, fruit, etc. Managers reception is actually what I would call a supper..... hamburgers/hot dogs, veggies, mini salad bar, beverages (M-Th only). The grounds are beautiful and well kept. It has a nice walking path around the water along with a small basketball area, small putting green, indoor pool and whirlpool. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank jlafrentz
Reviewed 29 July 2011

We have stayed at Homewood Suites before in several other cities, but this one was a notch or two above the norm. The grounds were prettier, as was the lobby, and the room seemed a bit larger as well. Very nice.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family