All reviewsclose to downtownoff the highwayfree breakfastshuttle servicebeds were very comfortableking roomvery nice staygreat customer servicegreat place to staystaff was very friendlyloungedeskarenaconcertclerkcouchks
Reviewed 2 July 2018

The hotel is pretty old and it shows. We were concerned about the parking as there were a lot of sketchy people walking around the car park on their way to a local Quik Trip. Overall the hotel is clean but I would not recommend a friend visit.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eugene P, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Thank you for your review. Our hotel was renovated in 2014 and I’m sorry you felt it was rundown. I’m glad you conceded that our hotel was clean as we do take pride in our cleanliness. Its too bad you didn’t mention how we have the fastest hotel Wi-Fi in the city and the most tv channels as well as the most comprehensive complimentary breakfast in the city which we run longer than anyone else. We also offer a complimentary hotel shuttle within a 5 mile radius and we run this until 2am which no one else in the city does. We try to be the hotel with the most bang for the buck in the city and we know we’re not a good fit for everyone. Thank you for staying with us and trying us out

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I spent three nights in the Wyndham Garden Hotel while in Wichita for a Methodist Annual Conference. My room was not large but comfortable. I really liked the shower. A mat for the tub was provided. There were many, many plug outlets for my iPhone and Apple Watch, etc. The complementary breakfasts were wonderful. It was served buffet style and there was a wide assortment. I particularly liked the French toast dips and sausages. Small cups and syrup were provided for dipping. The scrambled eggs were just the way I like them and there were lots of fruit to choose from. The lady who overlooked the buffet bar was extremely nice and friendly. She made it easy to wake up in the morning! The next time I go to Wichita I plan to stay at this hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Eugene P, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Thank you! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and it was our pleasure serving you and your fellow conference attendees. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Wichita!

Reviewed 15 June 2018

The check in and check out was speedy and the clerk was courteous. Our room was excellent and even with a packed hotel it was quiet. The breakfast buffet was out of sight, so delicious and never did it run out. I would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eugene P, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018

Thank You so much for your review. It gives us great encouragement when guests such as yourselves recognize our hard work and efforts in providing the best value in the city. We take a lot of pride in our complimentary hot breakfast buffet and we find it so gratifying when so many people enjoy the food we offer and give us so many compliments. We hope you will come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I was in town for a couple days and stayed here. The staff is friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. I wasn't a fan of the bathroom. The sink dripped and my tub didn't drain very well.

The hotel is within walking distance of a few fast food places and a gas station across the street. I didn't try the breakfast they served, due to my schedule.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Eugene P, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry you found issues with your bathroom and I will have maintenance check it out. I’m also sorry you didn’t get to try out our breakfast. I hope the next time you come to Wichita, you will give our breakfast a try. It’s really quite good. Thanks again for staying with us

Reviewed 31 May 2018

When approaching the Wyndam Garden in Wichita, I wondered if I should have booked elsewhere. The outside appearance needs some updating and general landscape cleaning up.The neighborhood appears older and a bit rough. But, we ended up quite satisfied with our stay here. The lobby has a retro appearance, but was charming.. No counter in the bathroom was a bit of an inconvenience, but the room was spacious, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was simple, but tasty served by friendly staff. We really experienced no problems.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eugene P, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Wichita Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Thank you for your review. You’ve made some excellent suggestions and it is something that we’ve been meaning to do in the near future. Thanks again for staying with us