All reviews full kitchen long term stay hospitality hour cocktail hour midwestern hospitality studio room nice outdoor pool great place to stay shopping and dining within walking distance comfortable bed family gathering stayed one night would stay again visit family home away from home wichita area
Reviewed 11 July 2018

The breakfast was adequate. The pool was nice enough. The rooms were super outdated and so need updating...soon! The couch was supposed to be a pull out bed but it was very uncomfortable and old. We could not use it. The carpet needs replacing. The kitchen was nice enough. The bathrooms very small.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Meghan S, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Tallgrass, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

We appreciate your feedback! I will pass your comments along to our management team.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

I really like to stay there - nice reception in the evenings and great breakfast in the morning. Easy walking to restaurant next door. Nice pool area as well - and landscaping is very nice. Convenient location for shopping as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My husband, son and I stayed here this past weekend. I was prepared for a dated room, which was fine. We had a one bedroom “suite”. Plenty of room which is great. And the pool area is very aesthetically pleasing. However our room was so dark and dreary. No patio, which I thought we would have. Smallest bathroom ever! The room smelled of old cigarettes. Cable worked only the first night, not sure why...? (Tiny TV) Called the first night to have more towels and blankets brought to our room. Never came. Tried calling back after an hour. No answer. Smallest pool towels ever. Breakfast....? Meh. No eggs, biscuits or anything like that. Just basic. Broken closet door. Uncomfortable bed! (Like pull out couch bed feeling.) We were excited to stay here after reading other reviews. Unfortunately we will not be returning after our experience here.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Don K, General Manager at The Inn at Tallgrass, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We are very sorry to hear about your stay with us. Problems like this are never acceptable and we will do everything to try to correct and improve the situation. If you contact me directly I would like to get more information and make it right with you. Thank you for completing the review and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I read lots of reviews for this hotel before I booked it. I was not disappointed. I stayed one night prior to a class, and chose the hotel for its location, price, and ease of getting to it. It was perfectly located, a great price, the staff were very helpful and cheerful, and the room was comfortable. It’s not a 5-star hotel, but it’s nice and clean and in a nice and easily accessible area. My room was not perfectly clean (and I am no clean freak!), but it wasn’t gross (food crumbs on the bedstand, floors were not very clean. I would stay again and would recommend it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Meghan S, Front Office Manager at The Inn at Tallgrass, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Thank you for your comments on the cleanliness of your room. I will be discussing this with our housekeeping. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

The two bedroom suite was ideal for our family! We loved having 2 bathrooms. It made getting ready so much easier. The living room gave us space to relax without sitting on beds. The kitchen was very helpful for storing drinks and quick snacks.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for for your feedback! We hope you stay with us again in the future!