“Great place for the price”

Days Inn Salina I-70
Ranked #17 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Deerfield,KS
“Great place for the price”
Reviewed 26 November 2011

I called at 11:15 pm to make reservations not sure if anybody would even answer the phone. The clerk did answer and she was delightful. I had needed two rooms with an adjoining door and couldn't book it myself on-line. The clerk was most helpful and assured me that we could reserve the rooms I requested. She also told me about places to shop and things to do while my friends and I were there for a girls-only weekend. Check in was flawless and quick. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfy. The housekeeping staff got us what we needed and reminded us that they were there 24/7 and would get us anything we asked for. WOW! We didn't eat the free breakfast as there was a really nice restaurant just next door that better suited our choice of foods.
Couldn't have asked for a nicer staff or place to stay. We will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 27 October 2011

Dated rooms but felt clean and the front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Standard free breakfast. Hot tub had way too much chlorine (burning our eyes just sitting in it for a few seconds).

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Cabool, Missouri
Reviewed 2 August 2011

We stayed 1 night at Salina Days Inn in June 2011, and would stay again. The room was clean with standard amenities, and the Desk Clerk was friendly and efficient.
Breakfast was very nice, with waffles, pastries, muffins, cereals, toast, fruit, juices and coffee.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Columbia, Illinois
Reviewed 11 July 2011

Stayed here on the way out to Colorado. Didn't want to pay a lot and we didn't. Don't expect to eat breakfast here unless you love boiled eggs and homemade waffles for breakfast. There isn't much more than that. The staff was very nice though. Young man that checked us in was very helpful and very polite. The kitchen person in the morning was also very nice. Rooms did need some updating. Not sure if there is an elevator but kind of a pain carrying luggage up and down stairs with several children in tow. Again, it is a cheap rate and you get what you pay for. It was clean and the pool area was large.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 2 March 2011

Hotel was clean enough although it needed upgrading.
Like most chain hotels, the sign advertised a free continental breakfast. We saw the tiny breakfast area, but nothing was set up other than nasty coffee. Considering the price, a full breakfast should have been served!

Stayed December 2010, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Salina hotels