US$127
US$80
Priceline
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanbathroom fanwould stay here againcontinental breakfastst louisstopping pointfirst floorafter a long dayfront desk clerknice staynight's sleepking suitewe've stayedstaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravyindoor poolgreat place to stay
Reviewed 30 January 2018

Nice, clean facility and room. Had everything we needed. My children and I enjoyed the pool and hot tub! Atmosphere of the pool area was very nice. Front desk clerks, both evening and morning, were extremely nice and helpful. The price fit our budget and the value for the money was excellent. Thank you!

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you very much!! We all work very hard to please everyone that stays here. It is always so good to hear when we do please our guests. I would like to thank you for taking time to say these nice things and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Super 8 I-70 in Salina.
Thanks again,

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Warm and friendly Fromm the front desk to housekeeping. An excellent place to stay at a reasonable price.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you so much!! It really does us all good here at the Super 8 I-70 to hear such nice things. Although we do not 100% time please everyone, one the things that I can tell you is that we all try so hard to all the time. Thanks again and we are all looking forward to seeing you next trip:)

Reviewed 9 January 2018

The price is great but the room was not so great. You could hear everything that was happening outside your room. I heard the neighbor snoring all night. The door really shakes and makes bangs in place when someone opens/closes a door anywhere on the floor. The bed sloped a lot. The good part was that the staff was very friendly and the shower pressure was great. I will pick a different hotel if I come back to Salina.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

I am sorry to hear that your room was noisy and you could hear others. As far as hearing the outside door closing, our door had been slammed open real hard when the wind had caught it and it broke the closure that automatically closes the door. We had one ordered but it took a couple of days to get it in and replaced, once again I am sorry for the inconvenience. I do want to thank you for saying my staff was friendly, we do try very hard.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018

I was happy to find a hotel that was reasonably priced and right off the highway, but now I know why. The walls were pretty thin, in that we could easily hear our neighbors talking, and their kids were running around their room, to the point that the floor was vibrating in our room. Thank goodness we weren't next to an "amorous" couple...yikes. Fortunately, a little after 10:30, the friends and kids left and then it got quieter, but it was a little off-putting since we didn't know if/when it would stop, and we had already traveled over 14 hours, so we were already tired and on edge. I think it's because we were in rooms over the indoor pool, so maybe they thought they didn't have to worry about stepping lightly, but still... once the noise died down, it was pretty quiet, other than the highway noise. But we were on the side facing the highway, so I'm sure the other side would probably have been quieter. I would definitely recommend an upstairs room if you can; I don't know how much louder it would have been for anyone on a lower level with an active upstairs neighbor, or if their window/room was level with the parking lot.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank your for staying with us. I am sorry that you were next to a room who made some noise, although I am glad that it did quiet down when you did go to bed. I know, kids can sometimes be noisier than they should. I guess we have to remember that they are just naturally more excited when they travel and they can enjoy something like the pool and yes you are correct because of kids enjoying the pool it is sometimes quieter to stay in an upstairs room. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.