US$69
US$91
Agoda.com
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanbathroom fanwould stay here againcontinental breakfastst louisstopping pointfirst floorafter a long dayfront desk clerknice staynight's sleepking suitewe've stayedstaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravyindoor poolgreat place to stay
Reviewed 26 November 2017

needs updating Chairs need replaced. Bathroom needed a good cleaning. Breakfast offerings need to be increased could be the least choices I have seen, We have stayed here before it was much cleaner then or maybe it was just this room we stayed in. Front desk was nice but I was just too tired to complain and the next morning I was running late so part of this review was my fault I should complain to them and given them a chance to fix. If you have a problem should let them know..

Room Tip: first floor far end from main entrince
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

I am sorry that your room was not quite what it should have been. We do try very hard to please everyone and I wished we would have pleased you more, sorry for not doing a good enough job on this. I am glad that you have stayed here before and that you feel my front desk staff is good. Once again, thanks for staying and I promise next time it will be better.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Dirty! Got in late at night after traveling 10 hours, so jumped in bed and passed out. Next morning.... Disgusting. Breakfast was awful. Didn't even remove the gravy for the biscuits from the plastic. The plastic was melted to the side of the crock pot. Our concerns weren't addressed by staff and was told to contact the manager. When we did contact him. We were seated as if it was our fault for not inspecting and reporting immediately and that we were given a room that wasn't recently renovated as some were.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry about this review. We did not please this guest and that is our main purpose. We try very hard to make sure we do. We are a busy hotel and sometime we do not please people completely, I am truly sorry for this, we do try hard. Hopefully, we will please them next time. We certainly will try.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Room assigned #203 - We choose this location because we had stayed here 2 times previously and were quite pleased with this place! After a long drive, we arrived tired and ready to stretch out and sleep. Upon checking in, we were assign a room on the 2nd floor. The 2 times we had been here we had a room on the 1st floor. We always want a non-smoking room, and when we entered we were hit with 70s looking carpet and a odd smell that maybe could be a slight smell of smoke, more like when a match is lit and then blown out. We had some Frebreeze with us, so we sprayed it around the room - helped a little... the carpet was riddled with stains [so much so we wore shoes to walk around], some of the wallpaper peeling off the wall by the ceiling, hole in  one of the bedskirt, top electrical outlet by bed, closest to window, has no power to it, and the window was cracked. The beds themselves seem okay enough to go ahead and sleep in. The bathroom was clean! The furniture is outdated [couch sagged towards the middle] and we don't want to sit on it, and there were a couple stains ceiling.  Maybe this place only updated the 1st floor? Again, we really did enjoy this place the last 2 times we stayed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for staying multiple times with us. I am sorry that your last room was not what it should have been. We have had a busy summer and we are now just getting into the slow time of year. I have just shampooed and cleaned all the downstairs carpets and am now just starting on the upstairs. We do have a few rooms that need some attention and this is the time of year that we address everything we need to get done. Thanks again for staying and I hope you do stay again.