“We were both under the weather and felt like we needed to...”

Super 8 Salina I-70
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were both under the weather and felt like we needed to rest longer than one night. We were very pleased with the service and speed in the process of getting the second night.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

First of all, I am sorry to hear that you folks were under the weather, secondly I would like to thank you for staying with us and would also like to say that I am so glad that we were able to help take care of you while you were here.

Thanks again and we hope to see you on your next trip through Salina.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

needs updating Chairs need replaced. Bathroom needed a good cleaning. Breakfast offerings need to be increased could be the least choices I have seen, We have stayed here before it was much cleaner then or maybe it was just this room we stayed in. Front desk was nice but I was just too tired to complain and the next morning I was running late so part of this review was my fault I should complain to them and given them a chance to fix. If you have a problem should let them know..

Room Tip: first floor far end from main entrince
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

I am sorry that your room was not quite what it should have been. We do try very hard to please everyone and I wished we would have pleased you more, sorry for not doing a good enough job on this. I am glad that you have stayed here before and that you feel my front desk staff is good. Once again, thanks for staying and I promise next time it will be better.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Dirty! Got in late at night after traveling 10 hours, so jumped in bed and passed out. Next morning.... Disgusting. Breakfast was awful. Didn't even remove the gravy for the biscuits from the plastic. The plastic was melted to the side of the crock pot. Our concerns weren't addressed by staff and was told to contact the manager. When we did contact him. We were seated as if it was our fault for not inspecting and reporting immediately and that we were given a room that wasn't recently renovated as some were.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

I am very sorry about this review. We did not please this guest and that is our main purpose. We try very hard to make sure we do. We are a busy hotel and sometime we do not please people completely, I am truly sorry for this, we do try hard. Hopefully, we will please them next time. We certainly will try.

Reviewed 14 November 2017