US$69
US$85
Agoda.com
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsbathroom fanfirst floorst louisstopping pointwould stay here againafter a long dayspacious roomnight's sleepking suitenice staywe've stayedstaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravygreat place to staymotelinterstatemcdonalds
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Dirty! Got in late at night after traveling 10 hours, so jumped in bed and passed out. Next morning.... Disgusting. Breakfast was awful. Didn't even remove the gravy for the biscuits from the plastic. The plastic was melted to the side of the crock pot. Our concerns weren't addressed by staff and was told to contact the manager. When we did contact him. We were seated as if it was our fault for not inspecting and reporting immediately and that we were given a room that wasn't recently renovated as some were.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

I am very sorry about this review. We did not please this guest and that is our main purpose. We try very hard to make sure we do. We are a busy hotel and sometime we do not please people completely, I am truly sorry for this, we do try hard. Hopefully, we will please them next time. We certainly will try.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Room assigned #203 - We choose this location because we had stayed here 2 times previously and were quite pleased with this place! After a long drive, we arrived tired and ready to stretch out and sleep. Upon checking in, we were assign a room on the 2nd floor. The 2 times we had been here we had a room on the 1st floor. We always want a non-smoking room, and when we entered we were hit with 70s looking carpet and a odd smell that maybe could be a slight smell of smoke, more like when a match is lit and then blown out. We had some Frebreeze with us, so we sprayed it around the room - helped a little... the carpet was riddled with stains [so much so we wore shoes to walk around], some of the wallpaper peeling off the wall by the ceiling, hole in  one of the bedskirt, top electrical outlet by bed, closest to window, has no power to it, and the window was cracked. The beds themselves seem okay enough to go ahead and sleep in. The bathroom was clean! The furniture is outdated [couch sagged towards the middle] and we don't want to sit on it, and there were a couple stains ceiling.  Maybe this place only updated the 1st floor? Again, we really did enjoy this place the last 2 times we stayed.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for staying multiple times with us. I am sorry that your last room was not what it should have been. We have had a busy summer and we are now just getting into the slow time of year. I have just shampooed and cleaned all the downstairs carpets and am now just starting on the upstairs. We do have a few rooms that need some attention and this is the time of year that we address everything we need to get done. Thanks again for staying and I hope you do stay again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This is not a fancy hotel but it was clean; the room had a large fridge, coffee maker, microwave, and recliner. The bed was comfortable but I wish there had been an extra blanket.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

You are right:) This is not a fancy hotel but it is clean, comfortable and friendly:) I would like to thank you for staying with us and hope you do so again. We do have extra blankets in the laundry by the front desk and next time, if you need and extra one, just stop by the front desk and my clerk will gladly get you one.

Thanks again and have a great day!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Very clean and quiet for a super 8. Nice people on the desk. Dog was comfortable. Price good but high tax in the area.
Indoor swimming pool open and empty.
Good area for dog walking but busy with traffic off I70
Lots of traveler motel hotels in the area and fast food restaurants.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Thank you, I am glad to hear that our Super 8 here in Salina was clean and quiet. I am proud to say that we do have very nice people that works at our hotel. Most of our guest's always says this. Thanks again and I am glad your dog was comfortable too:)