US$70
Priceline
US$88
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleanbathroom fanwould stay here against louisstopping pointfirst floorafter a long dayfront desk clerknice staynight's sleepking suitewe've stayedgreat roomstaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravyindoor poolgreat place to stay
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This motel was easy to find and convenient to the highway and a few restaurants. Check-in went smoothly. The pool was small and was soon overun by rowdy adults. Lighting is poor, decor is dingy. Planning to "make the best of it" and relax for the evening, until I discovered a tick on my pillow. Upon further inspection between the mattress and box springs, found some other unidentifiable "creepy crawlwers" and appeared dirty. Management moved us to an upstairs room seemingly free of wildlife, but I did not rest well. Lobby is small, but appreciated the variety of breakfast options, good coffee and make-your-own waffles. Would stay here again only in an emergency.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. Yes there was a tick, in fact on checking the room the next morning, we found a couple of more ticks. I am since we are pet friendly they have come in from another guest's dog when they were staying with us. Even though we have monthly pest control, we called our pest control company and they came out and made sure that there were no more ticks in the room. I am sorry you had a couple in your room but they are gone now and all is well.

I hope you do try us again.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

This used to be the hotel of my choice in Salina, but it has gone downhill a little bit. It is looking just a tiny bit shabby, the pool and hot tub needed a good cleaning, and the breakfast was not at all what it used to be. I'll probably look elsewhere next time unless I read that some updates have been made. :(

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

I would like to thank you for staying with us. We are doing some remodeling, we are adding new furniture and beds. As far as the breakfast, we have had the same breakfast for many years. I am still glad that our property is still comfortable.
Thanks again for staying and I hope you give us another try.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My husband and I travel a lot driving on Interstate 70 - from St. Louis to Denver and St Louis to Maryland, visiting our kids and grandkids. One this last trip going to Denver we stopped at the Holiday Inn, Salina Kansas, and we where so impressed with not only the friendly smiles of the folks at the Front desk, but the overall stay, so much so we made a reservation on the way back from Denver.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for staying with us. Here at the Super 8 I-70 we all try to make sure that all is good for everyone. We are looking forward to seeing you again. Once again, thanks for your kind words and we will see you next time:)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017