US$69
US$85
Agoda.com
US$86
Priceline
All reviewsbathroom fanfirst floorst louisstopping pointwould stay here againafter a long dayspacious roomnight's sleepking suitenice staywe've stayedstaff was very friendlybiscuits and gravygreat place to staymotelinterstatemcdonalds
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel is located just off I-70 which was handy for me, as I was only staying the night while on my way to Colorado. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. With my room on the first floor, it was easy for me to take my small dog outside for a walk. The room was very nice. The breakfast choices were more than expected. Thank you very much!

Room Tip: If I remember right, this hotel does not have an elevator so you may prefer the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad that your stay was what it should have been. We all try very hard to make sure that everyone leaves here happy.

Once again, thanks for staying and we will see you on your next trip.
Have a great day!
ZMike

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stay in the Salina super 8 when we visit family. It has always and was this time clean and comfortable. Good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you very much, I am glad to hear that your stay is always what it should be. All of our guests' are very important but the ones who stay with us often tells me more than anything that we are doing what we are supposed to do to make everyone's stay what it should be.

See you next time:)
Mike

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, staff friendly. McDonald's across the street. Breakfast adequate, nothing special. No USA Today paper. Bushes need to be trimmed back for better vision while pulling out. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017

Thank you for your nice comments:) It is always good to hear that someone would stay here again. We all work hard to make sure that this is the feeling that everyone has after staying here. I'm sorry that we do not have a newspaper stand, this is the choice of the newspaper companies. They thing that enough papers are not sold here to justify having news papers here.

Thanks again and have a great day!
Mike