“Cleanest place ever!”

Super 8 Salina I-70
Ranked #11 of 31 Hotels in Salina
Reviewed 25 May 2017

I stayed here with my dog and was impressed with the cleanliness. The king suite was spotless. The bed was comfortable, good air conditioning, and friendly and helpful staff. If you are traveling with a pet, make sure you mention that to them upon registration. I look forward to staying here again when I travel to St. Louis and need a place to stay along the way.

Room Tip: King suites are nice and roomy for only a little more $.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This hotel is located just off I-70 which was handy for me, as I was only staying the night while on my way to Colorado. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. With my room on the first floor, it was easy for me to take my small dog outside for a walk. The room was very nice. The breakfast choices were more than expected. Thank you very much!

Room Tip: If I remember right, this hotel does not have an elevator so you may prefer the first floor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words. I am glad that your stay was what it should have been. We all try very hard to make sure that everyone leaves here happy.

Once again, thanks for staying and we will see you on your next trip.
Have a great day!
ZMike

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We stay in the Salina super 8 when we visit family. It has always and was this time clean and comfortable. Good value for the price.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Mike R, General Manager at Super 8 Salina I-70, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Thank you very much, I am glad to hear that your stay is always what it should be. All of our guests' are very important but the ones who stay with us often tells me more than anything that we are doing what we are supposed to do to make everyone's stay what it should be.

See you next time:)