See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

There is no elevator you have to carry your luggage upstairs. The bed made noise when you sat or moved on it but it was very comfortable to sleep on. The breakfast was weak. The room was pretty clean and the shower was great. There is a Popeyes within walking distance, that was a plus. For 50 bucks it was a really good deal!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I recently review the property over on 9th street beside pilot in Salina KS Econo lodge with a very good report. However they always say get a second opinion well I had the pleasure of making a reservation with that motel again tonight Sunday 2/11/2018 upon arriving I just went ahead and parked upon walking in I noticed nobody at counter but heard someone yelp she was sitting down. Ok i say I got a reservation she reply I don’t have any reservation it must be my other property which would be this motel the review is falling under. After speaking with this motel they didn’t have one either. Ok instead of the woman at the property on 9th Street trying to assist she says they isn’t nothing I can do. But wait a second she still sitting down. Wow at no time did this clerk acknowledge I was even a customer to show any concern with the problem she just stayed sitting, and advised me to call choice. Well after speaking to choice for the third time about this property they advise the clerk to call hotel support and came back on phone and said it shouldn’t be no more than 5 minutes. Ok I sat and finally after not here anything or anybody on phone I get up and wow she’s still sitting and at that time decided to call. I advised her to cancel reservation and I left. After speaking to choice I called motel back and clerks says she can’t cancel it’s not in systems than says it’s her now so I reply cancel she stated she can’t. So I advised her I came in to get room but she was to sorry to acknowledged I even was in the room nor did she make any attempt to fix issue basically she said I had to do it. Well I’ll be the first to say if I’m paying to stay at a motel I’m not going to do the clerks job. So I moved on to another motel. So my review of this motel is first impression are not always correct. After the first stay the manger was very sweet the next morning and asked me to review the property and I did and it’s clear she is trying to make it good but with employees like the clerk I encountered this motel has a long road ahead. So basically my review is they are a lot of motels in area with truck parking that appreciate business and it’s clear that this motel has troubles. Your company is only as good as the service and as for this motel the service tonight was -10. I will not be staying at either one of these properties since I know now they are both owned by the same people. And for my first review we’ll only thing I can say is find another property to stay at. I really seen the true colors of this property to night. If a person will not get up to wait on you what does that say. MUST NOT NEED NO BUSINESS!! And from the looks of the property they could use it. But the owner is trying but he might need to look at the employees again before they destroy his motel name at these locations. So if anyone is looking in Salina for a motel this motel as well as the one on 9th street beside Pilot are the same owners.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2017

The hotel is in poor repair. The hot tub was broken, with bugs and spiders floating in the water. The A/C in our room quit working midway through the night. The WIFI is a joke; kicks you off after a few minutes after connecting. The telephone didn't work. We woke up to bugs crawling all over the food we brought with us. Bathroom floor corners were very dirty with bugs crawling along the outer corners of the floor. The carpeting around the beds looked to have not been vacuumed. The bathroom ceiling was stained and falling apart. This place is shabby, dirty and bug infested. We didn't bother to eat their "free breakfast" as we just wanted to get out of there ASAP. Having paid over $100.00 for one night. I expected better. Don't waste your time with this place.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Amos M
SonalBhakta, Public Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Sonal Bhakta
Guest Relations
EconoLodge, Salina

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

My Room was Very Clean and the team of Workers were Outstanding! Pool was up too Par. Bed was Comfy. Nice Tvs. The Wifi Worked Well. Microwave and a Fridge. Definitley the Most Bang For your Buck at a Great Value.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Reviewed 15 January 2017

When looking for a cheap place to stay for one night how do you proceed? I did Priceline, although I really don't like the company or the way they snag you. This time though, the "hidden" hotel was a nice surprise. OK, so Econo Lodge is not on a par with Hampton or Drury, but it didn't cost $120 either. More like $50. So the room was spacious, and clean the bed comfortable. So there were a few maintenance issues, so what. Like most low budget hotels, the breakfast was crap. Skip the waffles, stale, tasteless pastries and get back on the road. How about a few apples or bananas. O well. I might stay there again, but only if I can get a good price, not the rack rate of $57 plus taxes and fees.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business