All reviews super friendly iron skillet decent place worked great wireless internet clean bathroom room rate first floor would stay here again off the highway nice stay dogs truck chain conditioner fridge ks
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Not bad. Cheap accommodations to spend the night. Nothing special, a bed, a bathroom, a tv. That's all I need. I wouldn't expect much, but at the same time for the price it is good. Good budget option in Salina.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jamandrep
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night while passing through the area. They are pet friendly and have exterior access rooms which make traveling with dogs easy. They were also able to accommodate my first floor request. Brenda, the desk clerk, was extremely helpful in making my reservation and answering all of my questions. Our room was clean and perfect for an overnight stay with our dogs. In the bathroom, the shower head was low but the water pressure was great.
My only complaint was a constant buzzing noise that was coming from the bathroom area that kept me from falling asleep. We were not aware of the noise until we turned the TV off to go to sleep. I would stay here again when in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank idabob5426
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We stayed at Motel 6. The room is OK 2Q table and chairs, micro and fridge. Check in person was nice and friendly, but didn't know about My6! Yet it was advertised in the card envelope. The pool which M had looked forward to was covered in a sheet of green algae! A nice grassy area across the parking lot for our dog. We could back the truck right up to the door. So convenient! We would probably stay here again, but would ask about the pool.

Room Tip: First floor convenience - and ask about the pool
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

We have stayed at this location several times on our trips to Colorado because we’ve always been completely satisfied; not this time. The key wouldn’t work so I had to get another one. I could tell that one was working, but the door still wouldn’t open. Finally I threw my shoulder against the door as hard as I could and the door flew open. One of the beds was pushed over toward the center because someone had been working on the air conditioner and left it like that. The nightstand between the beds was turned sideways to allow for the bed to be pushed over. One of the pillows was askew and gave the appearance that someone had been sitting on it. The A/C was unplugged and the outlet cover was missing. Shock hazard! There was a large puddle of water in the floor near the A/C and some dirt and objects in it (See photo.) I had to plug in the A/C and was a bit scared since the cover was missing. The bathroom light flickered the entire time it was on. The toilet had urine stains on the bowl, not the seat. The floor felt like it needed to be swept. When I went to get breakfast and came back, my door key wouldn’t work and required another visit to the front desk. Several ceiling tiles were sagging. You can see where I’ve left a very nice review of this place before, but this time it was nowhere near as good. We will be rethinking where we stay on our next trip to Colorado and back.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The price is right but I've stayed in nicer motel sixes. The 24 ihop across the way is good for a morning coffee, but the rooms can smell smokey even if they are non smoking rooms and they could be cleaner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family