All reviewshigh school teamsfamily suiteeggsstayed heregreat pricehotel chainbelow averagebed was comfortablekansas citywould stay here againfront desk staffking roomconvenient locationparking lotone night stayfirst floorsalina ks
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Staff was the standout for this hotel! From check in, to breakfast, to check out they were friendly and did their jobs well! I was a bit concerned at check in when the clerk shared that there were multiple high school teams staying that night. I was even more concerned when I found our room to be on the first floor directly across from the elevator. As a light sleeper, I imagined I would be doomed trying to rest for the second half of my road trip. However, I never heard a single noise from the elevator or the students staying there. I could hear some coughing from the room next door, but it was minor. The fact that I couldn't hear any hallway noise was exceptional!

Feeding high school ball teams was a feat and breakfast was busy, but the staff did an excellent job keeping everything well stocked and did with with a smile.

I have stayed at similarly aged properties that I vowed never again, however, this property has been well cared for, well managed and I would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank samsplace15
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Standard hotel, not a ton of options in Salina. Nothing great about it, nothing bad about it. Needs some updating for sure. Pool area is very small, and well-worn. Typical breakfast was satisfactory. Room was pretty dirty, with mold on the windows. Overall, I can't recommend it, but wouldn't say don't stay there.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Layne S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Salina, KS, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

On behalf of the entire staff at the Country Inn & Suites by Radisson in Salina, Kansas I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the concerns you shared in regards to your recent stay. We take comments like yours into consideration when looking for areas necessary for improvement. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Reviewed 12 January 2018

Stopped here a little over a year ago while coming back to CO from Kansas City. So happy we did. Front desk staff was quick and friendly, rooms were large and comfortable with a microwave and fridge, good cookies in lobby and a very filling breakfast in the AM. Have since come back here 2 more times. Well priced and a huge bonus was the steak house( Tucson's I think) just a few feet away from their parking lot where we had 3 wonderful dinners.

Room Tip: A room on the front side helps cut down freeway noise in back.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We are thrilled to hear how well you enjoyed your time as our guest at the Country Inn & Suites, By Radisson in Salina, Kansas. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Check in was quick and easy. Room was clean, comfortable and quite large in size. Pool temperature was good but pool area could have been a little cleaner (trash and wrappers had been left by guests and not cleaned up and there were no clean pool towels). Breakfast was good and had lots of choices. Overall good experience

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I would also like to thank you for bringing your concerns in regards to the pool to our attention. We will address your concerns immediately.