All reviews front desk pretzels indoor pool sausage eggs great place to stay breakfast room stay there again great breakfast hot breakfast enjoyed my stay comfortable bed salina ks nice stay many choices yogurt we've stayed
Reviewed 24 January 2018

My kids love the staff and the indoor pool and slide!! The rooms are updated and very clean. The hotel is just minutes from the highway and is very easy to get to. Because we are Best Western award card holders they upgraded us to a sweet which was so roomy for our family of 5!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BWGMSalina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Thank you so much for being a reward member and for staying with us. We are all very please to hear that you and your family enjoyed our hotel and staff. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We got a suite and it was very big and there is also a slide located in the pool area that the kids loved. and very close to other restaurants and mall within 5 minutes of everything. I would stay here again !

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018

I've come to expect a good experience when I stay in a Best Western Plus, and this hotel does not disappoint. The rooms are comfortable, the hot breakfast is well stocked, and the staff in particular is tremendous. I go out of my way to stay in this hotel when I am travelling for work.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Mr. W
Thank you so much for always letting us be your hotel choice well in Salina. We defiantly appreciate the complements and look forward to your future stays.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

As we were traveling cross country, we were welcomed by a friendly staff and a wonderfully comfortable room for the evening. They had ice tea and water waiting in the foyer for the guests. The hot breakfast the following morning was a great way to start the day.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for staying with us! I'm very pleased that found our staff friendly and your room comfortable. We hope the next time your in Salina you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

The BW Midwest Inn and Suites is a great hotel! Personnel are always friendly and we love the fact that is off I-70 by several miles. My family feels very safe there and it is our "go to" hotel in between St. Louis and Denver.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGMSalina, General Manager at Best Western Plus Midwest Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you so much for always staying with us! We are very pleased you and your family not only enjoy staying with us but also feel safe as well. That is very important to us! We look forward to seeing you in the future!