“Average stay in a city with few options.”

Paola Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paola
Reviewed 10 May 2017

In town for a graduation celebration. Average, clean accommodations, and as someone reviewed prior, very comfortable bed, I'd rate it up for that, but knocked it down because of the nearly two dozen smokers lined up next to the lobby doors. Much better than the B&B we stayed at last time we visited.

Standard 'Free Breakfast' free breakfast.

Room Tip: All about the same. It's relatively small, so if you are on the first floor, you are close to th...
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

My family and I came in to town for a wedding, and had booked 6 nights at the Paola Inn. We cut our stay short and opted to leave early because the service was so awful.

Upon arriving, we noticed that the TV didn't work, we couldn't connect to the wifi and the bathroom sink was clogged, to name a few issues. We went down to the front desk to see what could be done, and were met with confrontational attitudes. The attendants made us feel as though we were putting them out for even asking them to check on these things. We were told to do a scan of the channels. When that didn't work, and we called down again, they said they would send someone up to look at it, which they never did. The third trip down to complain, a very annoyed manager accompanied us back up to switch out cables, but the TV still didn't work.

Then I noticed that although I had left the "please wash the sheets" placard on the bed, as they indicated was necessary, they never washed the sheets. The mark some apple pieces my daughter dropped on the pillow was still there when I turned down the bed.

Overall, the place was really grimy feeling, the service was sub par and it really tainted our experience in Kansas.

Very disappointing.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank CoriSkall
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Last minute trip , Needed a good place . Come to find out it was better than expected. Great people great rooms.Breakfast was hot and delishious. Were greeted very well. Lobby clean and given directions that we needed . Will stay again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Paola Inn was clean and the staff was friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay there again. HOWEVER I will NEVER book through TripAdvisor again. We paid $50 more than if we had booked directly to the hotel. BUYER BEWARE!!! TIP--Call the hotel directly!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Book directly NOT through TripAdvisor!!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesa F
Reviewed 17 April 2016

As someone else mentioned, a good basic hotel. Nothing fancy, but it was clean and the staff was friendly and attentive. My wife loved the beds and she's picky about her mattresses. Being pet friendly is a definite plus for us. I would definitely stay here again if I was ever back in the area.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VitaminMoose

Been to Paola Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!