“Last minute”

Paola Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paola
Reviewed 10 March 2017

Last minute trip , Needed a good place . Come to find out it was better than expected. Great people great rooms.Breakfast was hot and delishious. Were greeted very well. Lobby clean and given directions that we needed . Will stay again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Paola Inn and Suites

Reviewed 19 September 2016

Paola Inn was clean and the staff was friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay there again. HOWEVER I will NEVER book through TripAdvisor again. We paid $50 more than if we had booked directly to the hotel. BUYER BEWARE!!! TIP--Call the hotel directly!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Book directly NOT through TripAdvisor!!
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesa F
Reviewed 17 April 2016

As someone else mentioned, a good basic hotel. Nothing fancy, but it was clean and the staff was friendly and attentive. My wife loved the beds and she's picky about her mattresses. Being pet friendly is a definite plus for us. I would definitely stay here again if I was ever back in the area.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VitaminMoose
Reviewed 16 April 2016

We are visiting my husband while is down here for work. The town isn't much but the Paoloa Inn and Suites is a very nice hotel. I didn't expect it at all. I thought it would some run down Super 8. But the inside is very clean and updated. it made me so much more relaxed while staying here, I had to bring my 2yr old with me, we traveled here on multiple occasions and each time we stayed at Paola Inn and Suites. The front desk is very nice and helpful. I even forgot a pack n play one time and they had one I could use. They even offered a crib! We had stay in KC for two night cause they were booked up and we paid a lot more $ for a 20 mile distance. Hawthorne Inn and Suites was horrible! The room was run down and I was afraid of bed bugs or something like that. I was so happy to get to stay after two nights in that crap shack. Paola Inn and Suites are just so nice. I would recommend staying here and driving the 20mins to the city, than staying in over,and park for more money. OH and it has free wifi that actually has a fast speed!

Room Tip: Clean and affordable.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle C
Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

We had a family wedding and stayed here, it was just ok, furniture was old and scratched, sofa bed was worn out. It was spacious and clean, it was a low price and the only hotel in Paola. If they would update furniture I would consider staying there again

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paola
31.9 km away
Candlewood Suites
#10 of 14 in Olathe
31.1 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Olathe - Kansas City

Been to Paola Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!