“Coming from out of town with toddler”

Paola Inn and Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Paola
Reviewed 16 April 2016

We are visiting my husband while is down here for work. The town isn't much but the Paoloa Inn and Suites is a very nice hotel. I didn't expect it at all. I thought it would some run down Super 8. But the inside is very clean and updated. it made me so much more relaxed while staying here, I had to bring my 2yr old with me, we traveled here on multiple occasions and each time we stayed at Paola Inn and Suites. The front desk is very nice and helpful. I even forgot a pack n play one time and they had one I could use. They even offered a crib! We had stay in KC for two night cause they were booked up and we paid a lot more $ for a 20 mile distance. Hawthorne Inn and Suites was horrible! The room was run down and I was afraid of bed bugs or something like that. I was so happy to get to stay after two nights in that crap shack. Paola Inn and Suites are just so nice. I would recommend staying here and driving the 20mins to the city, than staying in over,and park for more money. OH and it has free wifi that actually has a fast speed!

Room Tip: Clean and affordable.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle C
There are newer reviews for Paola Inn and Suites

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

We had a family wedding and stayed here, it was just ok, furniture was old and scratched, sofa bed was worn out. It was spacious and clean, it was a low price and the only hotel in Paola. If they would update furniture I would consider staying there again

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2016

The hotel is simple but clean and very accommodating. We visited in winter so the outside pool was closed. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was helpful and friendly.Good location since we were attending a wedding in a downtown venue.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed 8 February 2016

This is a very nice place to stay. Close to the express way, lots of fast food options for dinning including other sit down restaurants. Walmart is across the street in case you forgot something.

The hotel was clean, the breakfast was standard to what you get at other hotels, Staff was very friendly and helpful. There is also a swimming pool that is hopeful functional when weather is permitting.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Southern Palm T
Reviewed 14 October 2015

I booked a room at this hotel because it was near the town where my niece was having an engagement party. It had good reviews so I was confident it would be an okay place to stay.
It was clean and I had no problems. After I left, I realized that I had left an expensive necklace in the room. I called while driving home and spoke to Amber. Amber was able to tract the necklace down and made sure it was returned to me at my home address. I can't say enough how much this meant to me! Amber was professional and had great follow through with her quick response. Give this young woman a raise!!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Mary E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paola
31.9 km away
Candlewood Suites
#10 of 14 in Olathe
31.1 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Olathe - Kansas City

Been to Paola Inn and Suites? Share your experiences!