See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is the worst choice hotels property we have stayed at. Took over 30 minutes to get checked in. The guy behind the counter said it was because of a new system he didn't know how to use. Then we were over charged and our points were never added to our reward account, still trying to get that straightened out. The beds were hard with very small flimsy pillows, hairs all over the sheets that were wrinkled and had not been changed. The bathroom wasn't cleaned either but nice floors. The room smelled, guessing because they allow pets. Parking was dark and trash all over it. The best part was the ease to get to it off the highway. Would highly recommend you to go elsewhere.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank My1Voice
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stains on carpet and bed spread. Musty smelling rooms. Scary other guest staying at hotel. Lots of other hotels available in the area at similar price points. Stayed at location since other family members were staying there gathering for funeral service. My uncle stayed in hotel as well. His air conditioner failed . He was upgraded to a suite the next day but a sleepless night wasn't worth it.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy B
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Beds were hard definitely not good for sleeping drove from Arkansas unfriendly staff and didn't sleep well on the hard beds ! Almost 100 for a night less sleep . Never again I' would not pick her if you want a good nights sleep

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank dana2jesus
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We were looking for a reasonably priced hotel in Kansas City and this fit the bill. Breakfast listed as continental so it was as expected. Room was a pretty good size and the beds were a bit hard but OK. The biggest negative was the smell. We had a nonsmoking room but the hotel is not nonsmoking. We had to pass smoking rooms to get to ours. The hallway smelled like a cross between old stale cigars and wet dog. Since we are driving cross country I like to walk through the hotel for a bit of daily exercise. I passed here as I didn't want to acquire that smell.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Me, my daughter and husband stayed for almost the entire month in January 2017.
The rooms were clean and beds were fairly comfortable. Was not impressed with housekeeping. Me and my daughter stayed in the room all day while my husband worked and housekeeping never offered to change our sheets the entire time we were there. I had to ask them to wash them. I thought hotels were required to change the sheets every couple of days or something when a customer is staying there. moving to a double room so that we had more room for our daughter and for our sanity.
For the first week we were in a single and it was small. We ended up
We were not impressed by their free breakfast. They offered waffles, bagels, toast, muffins, and pastries. They did have coffee, apple juice and orange juice. Don't expect anything else though.
Front desk workers were great! They were very friendly and accommodating.
Only thing that I didn't like was the no refund policy.

Room Tip: Don't want to feel cramped, get a double not a single!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business