“Fantastic!”

MI Ranchito
Ranked #9 of 245 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic! Service is great and the food couldn't be better... it's a must when dining in Johnson County!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I have eaten at Mi Ranchito multiple times and never been disappointed. Their chips and salsa are fresh and delicious. The jalapeno poppers are to die for! I love the salad because it has fresh greens and the chicken is delicious. The enchiladas have authentic enchilada sauce. The tacos are stuffed and very good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This is my families favorite Mexican restaurant around! Always good food, great service, and delicious white queso dip.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This restaurant is consistently excellent in its food, its service, its cleanliness, and its charm. Our favorite MiRanchito location.
Ask for the green salsa (it is available but only on request) with your chips---you will not be sorry!
This location has a charming open-breeze patio seating area, which adds to the charm on fair-weather days.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to Mi Ranchito with some friends of ours and had a great meal. We love the chips and salsa and we had a coupon for cheese dip which is outstanding. My wife had a taco salad with chicken instead of beef and I had the La Grande Chimichanga which was excellent. The wife enjoyed hers also. We like the one on Harrison Street, nice atmosphere and the folks are always friendly.