“Delicious! The BEST MiRanchito location!”
Review of MI Ranchito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
MI Ranchito
Ranked #10 of 244 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 July 2017

This restaurant is consistently excellent in its food, its service, its cleanliness, and its charm. Our favorite MiRanchito location.
Ask for the green salsa (it is available but only on request) with your chips---you will not be sorry!
This location has a charming open-breeze patio seating area, which adds to the charm on fair-weather days.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went to Mi Ranchito with some friends of ours and had a great meal. We love the chips and salsa and we had a coupon for cheese dip which is outstanding. My wife had a taco salad with chicken instead of beef and I had the La Grande Chimichanga which was excellent. The wife enjoyed hers also. We like the one on Harrison Street, nice atmosphere and the folks are always friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2017

I saw a review for this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to travel out from Overland Park to this particular restaurant as they said the atmosphere was worth it... they weren't wrong. I got a table straight away despite the restaurant being busy - the nachos and salsa when I sat down was a nice touch, but salsa could have been a bit spicier!
I took the very knowledgeable and attentive waiters advice and followed my wonderfully fresh guacamole with the Cancun Chicken - a lovely combination of chicken, bacon and creamy cheese sauce with wraps, rice, sour cream, salsa and guacamole... delightful!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Service mediocre. Several orders were incorrect. Our bills weren't correct and had to be redone a couple of times. They did finally make it right. Good conceso dip and light chips.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Great food. Local atmosphere. Decent prices. Huge menue. Try kansas burrito loved the cheap drinks on thursdays.

Been to MI Ranchito? Share your experiences!