“Worth travelling a bit out of Overland Park for the experience!”
Review of MI Ranchito

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
MI Ranchito
Ranked #10 of 244 Restaurants in Olathe
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I saw a review for this restaurant on Trip Advisor and decided to travel out from Overland Park to this particular restaurant as they said the atmosphere was worth it... they weren't wrong. I got a table straight away despite the restaurant being busy - the nachos and salsa when I sat down was a nice touch, but salsa could have been a bit spicier!
I took the very knowledgeable and attentive waiters advice and followed my wonderfully fresh guacamole with the Cancun Chicken - a lovely combination of chicken, bacon and creamy cheese sauce with wraps, rice, sour cream, salsa and guacamole... delightful!

Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Service mediocre. Several orders were incorrect. Our bills weren't correct and had to be redone a couple of times. They did finally make it right. Good conceso dip and light chips.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Great food. Local atmosphere. Decent prices. Huge menue. Try kansas burrito loved the cheap drinks on thursdays.

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Mi ranchito has to be my favorite Mexican food in the area. Haven't found anything on the menu that I didn't like but my favorites are the la creama chimichanga, and the super burrito.

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

I love eating at this place! This location is better than others in the chain. Consistently great food. I always order the chicken fajitas

Been to MI Ranchito? Share your experiences!