“The Walking Dead”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #11 of 16 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed 21 February 2017

I was in a hurry and wanted in and out fast service. Not happening at this place! I knew when I walked in I should of left as it was dirty and no one there at lunch hour. But I soldiered on as I have found in most cities that Carls/Hardees are pretty good burgers.
The gal at the counter had about as much personality as a pit bull and no motivation at all. She took my order( never said thank you) and it was a simple order.It took almost 15 minutes to get it. Not sure why it took so long but I was just about to ask for my money back when it finally arrived. By then more people had arrived and it was backed up and just a mess.
No management obviously and poor work habits. Place is dirty and lack of direction. Will not ever go there again.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

We watched the manager lady be exceptionally rude to an elderly couple. Followed by a very small portion we ordered a medium and got a small one of us ordered a small and got a kids size. For a menu that is as high of priced as an Applebee's you would think the food would be way better! Then I watched the manager walk the diner checking out papertowel dispensers which was great then on the way back to the kitchen she stopped and picked at the grout and tile with her finger nails scratching items from the wall then on back to the kitchen moments later she returned with her own food and sat down by us to eat. I know she never washed her hands! Glad it was her food and not mine.