“Great Burgers and Friendly Service”
Review of Wagon Wheel Cafe

Wagon Wheel Cafe
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I ate at the Wagon Wheel twice both as we were going to our destination and as we were returning. Both times everyone on the staff was friendly and helpful, making suggestions and apologizing when they were out of an item.

The first time I had the Tri-tip sandwich. I was disappointed in that sandwich and the chips I ordered as the side. The meat was dried out and tasted of liquid smoke while the chips were flavorless.

The 2nd time; however, the food was quite good. I ordered a burger with fries. The fries were done to perfection - crispy on the outside and warm and soft on the inside. The burger was tasty and cooked good.

I would definitely recommend stopping here for a bite!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

We stopped here after riding the Blue River Rail Trail having worked up a good appetite.
The Wagon Wheel did not disappoint! Three of us had "The Rachel" which is turkey and coleslaw and one had the patty melt. You get your choice of homemade potato chips or two types of fries. We didn't leave room for dessert but the pies looked great. The manager was very friendly and some local people having lunch told us about some of the sights to see around town.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Driving back home from Texas we stopped here on a lark for a break from the road. Friendly staff and great food. Loved the fried portobello mushrooms. The brisket sandwich was awesome as was the prime rib burger. Love small town restaurants and great to find a jewel like this one!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Spouse and I ate lunch over the noon hour on 2/2/18. Place was busy. 3 servers on duty. The restaurant was clean and seemed like a popular place. Overall I was very happy with our visit as we've never eaten here before. I had the Prime Rib burger as I've heard it advertised and it was fabulous.I do have 3 what I would call pet peeves. The first is, we sat for about 15 minutes before receiving our menu. I have no problem since they were busy but I would guess on at least 10 occassions one of the 3 servers walked by our table. Again, my complaint isn't the amount of time due to how busy, but just being acknowledged that we were there in my opinion would go along way. My 2nd pet peeve would be when delivering drinks, to not handle the drinking glass by the rim with your bare hands. And finally, never checking back with the table to see how the food was after it had been delivered. In this case all was good, I just wish the waitress would take a minute to check back to see how the food was. I would recommend this cafe and we will definitely try to make it back.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We were very pleased our visit to the Wagon Wheel. We had breakfast. My husband had an omelette and said it was the best omelette that he's had in a long time. I had the Chuck wagon platter. It was a lot of food! In fact I finished it for supper that night! There was potatoes, onion, peppers, tomatoes, bacon, ham, cheese and 2 eggs on top. The service was good and the staff friendly. There is good parking in the back for large vehicles.