“Very pleasant stay!”
Review of Seasons of the Fox

Seasons of the Fox
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lindsborg
Seasons of the Fox
Ranked #3 of 3 Lindsborg B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I was dismayed to read some of the reviews as I contemplated a place to stay and am so glad that I didn't heed the advice of some of them. We found the Inn very pleasant, with a lovely garden place and gazebo to rest in after shopping in this delightful town. Sue and Michael were more than helpful to us and Sue is a wonderful cook, have very pleasing presentations with her breakfast's. There were also mid-afternoon "appiteasers" and late evening snacks. I found the Inn very comfortable. No complaint from this traveler.

Room Tip: Read the description on their web-page. The descriptions are accurate and you can make your choice...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 618marya

Reviewed 28 May 2014

It is unfortunate that this B&B is pretty much ruined by the owners/innkeepers. I agree overall with the reviews that share the rude, inconsiderate treatment given by the owners. That truly ruined our experience.

Yes, it's a beautiful house, and it has many nice features. Still that is trumped by the terrible way the innkeepers treat their guests.

Room Tip: The Winter Room has an old tub that has a hand-held shower thing. Had to use the step to get in, the...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank DLynn62
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife and I stayed two days at The Seasons of the Fox for our anniversary. It was just the perfect get-a-way for us. Michael, and Sue are great host's, and they made us feel very welcome.
The house is just beautiful, and Sue decorates it for the time of year. The rooms are clean, and inviting. The breakfast was a Swedish Delight! Michael is very proud of the work they have done on the home, and is happy to answer any questions about the restoration. The courtyard has the nicest water feature I have ever seen at a B&B. There is so much wildlife around you when you sit in the Gazebo that you may think you are in a park! We will be back to stay with Michael, and Sue again, and recommend The Seasons of the Fox to anyone who wants a quiet get-a-way with attention to your needs!

Room Tip: All of the rooms are nice. Be sure to check out their Web site to view each of the rooms, and what t...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bruce B
Reviewed 6 August 2012

My first visit there 5 years ago was wonderful, although I checked in at 9pm and left at 8am. I returned for a larger event, reserved the entire inn (all four rooms) for my family, and we were treated absolutely horrible by Sue, one of the Inn keepers, she spoke with hate and disgust in her voice, never had a nice thing to say, was not welcoming, and never once cracked a smile. Michael, the other Inn Keeper was a pleasant man, who obviously tried to make up for her behavior. We were appalled at the treatment she gave all of us, and have heard similar things about the Swedish Country Inn, in Lindsborg. We will try the Rosberg House next time. It's such a shame, Seasons of the Fox was a beautiful Inn, with such potential! Definitely do not go there!!!!

Room Tip: Try the Rosberg House in Lindsborg, otherwise stay in Salina or McPherson! Not Seasons of the Fox o...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
7  Thank S S
Reviewed 11 October 2011

I will not be returning to this B&B, although it is a lovely place. MY family and I were made to feel very unwelcome by the owners (made to feel as if we were imposing on them). Public areas could not be enjoyed, the place needed a good cleaning top to bottom, dirty windows, spiderwebs, dead bugs in the windows, sheets were not fresh and the pillows had an awful smell, towels felt as if they were line dry-rough to the skin, the mattress was okay. The breakfast to me was a stressful event and not enjoyable. The owners need to learn the meaning of hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family