See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Great affordable stay. Closer to all attractions and restaurants. Clean rooms. Free amenities wifi, parking, continental breakfast. Will come back again. Safer locality. Very Quiet rooms. Staff were very accommodating and the check in was very quick. Good room service. Stayed here for couple of days.

Room Tip: Closer to attractions.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ashok P
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Great value for the decent price. Good motel with friendly staff and very clean rooms. Rooms had everything we needed refrigerator, microwave, flat TV, free high speed WIFI etc., I highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms, friendly staff they are down to earth
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Every single staff member went above and beyond to make my stay the very best! They even helped me get to a store when I didnt have my vehicle available. The motel was very clean and quiet. I highly recommend this place if you are in the area! A big thank you to everyone there!!!

Room Tip: I like the upstairs room so there was no one 'walking on my head'.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Needed one night stay before moving to the apartment, very good deal for such purpose, cheap, room was clean and "coffee & toasts" breakfast included :) Not best location without a car, but some fast food places can be found nearby in 15 min walk.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Located just off I-70, set back from the street so if you aren't watching for the sign you're gonna drive right past it. The room was very clean and comfortable, outside and parking lot could use a good clean up. Overall, excellent value for a low price, would stay again.

Stayed: October 2016