See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2018

The photos of the rooms looked way better online. Our room had several patches on the wall that hadn't been painted over. The lighting was terrible. I was anxious to use the pool. The entire pool area was in severe need of a good clean-up and weeds pulled. The pool water was on the cloudy side and FULL of bugs. The vending area was in a room that had no climate control. The soda machine displayed bottles on the outside, but we received a can. The candy bar we purchased was completely melted. That's how hot it was in there. I can't believe they think their lodging is worth $100+ a night. No way.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christy D
Reviewed 7 June 2018

On a fast paced road trip to the East Coast. Was alone and thought I'd save some money, i.e., all I need to do is sleep and get back on the road first thing in the morning. Not a great experience. Young man at the front desk intent on sharing his views of the world, room didn't feel clean, lighting in the parking lot suggested problems with break ins and motel was...depressing. Only saving grace was the grocery store across the street and the microwave in the room which allowed for a quick meal. Oh and the cable tv seemed to have a lot of channels which was surprising. I didn't book in advance so the rate was higher than I'd seen on Expedia - not a shock but in the end I wished I'd pulled over to read reviews and just spent the extra money on the alternatives. Good news is that I was motivated to get on the road the next morning!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TravellingColoradans
Reviewed 2 October 2017

I stayed here with my high school team. When we arrived they charged us 5$ more per room, apparently nothing could be done and I was stuck day of no way to get 6 more rooms when the town is full (this is why they are still in business not enough other options) That evening the ceiling started coming down in a kids room, joist in middle of the room was hanging down 8-10 inches and dry wall had separated. He reassured me it was not water damage so everything would be fine and they would put duct tape up to help. I told him that was not alright to have a ceiling that was hanging down over kids head. It took me having to be a jerk and stand my ground before they got us another room. Then when I asked them at checkout how they were going to address the room problem with the ceiling and the fact that the rooms had holes in them smelled of smoke (even though we got nonsmoking) and the sheets had stains on them and I was up-charged, he told me their was nothing he could do I would have to call back to talk to the manager who could not walk out and talk to me right then. 3 days later ( I called about 7 times before he returned my call) when I talked to the manager he tells me their is basically nothing he can do. He apologized we had a bad experience but he wasn't willing to do anything. Stay away and cancel reservations. The good reviews are from months ago any recent review is down on this place, I should have listened, canceled and made new reservations.

Room Tip: stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jared C
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

Booked this room with my son for a college visit. We aren't spending time in he room, only to sleep, but it was disgusting. Carpeted floor felt "sticky" and bedding was dirty. So glad I didn't have a black light. I brought our own pillows and blankets from home - good thing.
All the front desk said was "we're sorry ma'am." Nope. Not going to cut it.
You get what you pay for. Yuck.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Basic clean room ...... bit dated but you get what you pay for.... pool was locked and couldn't get access as there was a padlock on the gate..... basic breakfast .... fridge and microwave in the room.... towels need updating as were thin and worn out..

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple