All reviews lobby area pool and hot tub room was clean and comfortable would definitely stay here again leavenworth
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

While it is not the worst hotel I have been in, we had to tell the kids to stay on the bed only. Creepy white smear on the chair. No attention to detail with housekeeping. Found nail clippings on windowsill and when I cleaned them up, it was a black rag. Dusty phone. Dirty smudge on night stand. Tooth paste and splatter left on bathroom mirror and counter. Dust around parameter of all carpeting. Only plus is clean looking sheets and no signs of bed bugs.

Cannot believe we paid over $100 to stay at a place this bad.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
LansingHieGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lansing - Leavenworth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Hello,
I would like too apologize for your stay and ask if you would send me more information on your stay. We strive to provide the best in service and would like to know the dates and room number so we can follow up with the staff. Please contact us at Lansinghie@hotmail.com as we would like to ensure our rooms are up to everyone's satisfaction.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

My sister and I stayed her e for one evening while visiting friends. I thought the location was perfect and it was close to everything.

As I check my rooms when I check in I look at EVERYTHING! Linens, cleanliness, etc.
If something wasn't up to par , trust me the management would have heard something.

We were on the third floor.

The breakfast was decent and plentiful and the sitting area was nice and open.
Check in and check out process were both smooth.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tim M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lansing - Leavenworth, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for your comments and we are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope you will stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

We stay here twice a year for Nascar events. Once again everything was wonderful. Clean, comfortable rooms. Pool and hot tub was great. (pool was a little cool but the kids didn't mind). Breakfast is very good too. Area is quiet with lots of food choices within walking distance. Helpful friendly staff!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We have stayed at this property several times over the years and have had a very positive experience. The property was very well maintained and the staff was attentive and courteous. This time changed our impression of the property and the staff!!
We stayed there for two nights, 6 and 7 October 2017. When we got there and spoke with the front desk attendant she had us assigned to the second floor. I asked if there was anything on the third floor because people walking above me keeps me awake so I asked for the third floor. The desk attendant accommodated us and gave us a room on the third floor. I think it was Room 327.
When we got into our room it smelled like cigarette smoke (my wife and I are non-smokers). On the way out the door we told the front desk attendant (the same one that checked us in) that the room smelled like cigarette smoke and it is not from us because we are non-smokers. She said she knows that room smells of cigarette smoke. We were on a very tight schedule and did not have time to change rooms back to the second floor or we would have done so.
The thing that really made me mad was the fact that she knew about the room and did not tell us about it!! She made no mention of that awful smell to give us the option to take that smelly room on the third floor or stay in our room on the second floor.
After two days everything we had smelled like cigarette smoke. She was on the desk when we checked out and I told her she should have disclosed to us the room stinks to high heaven and give us the option to take it or leave it. She was not concerned about it.
Overall the hotel is showing its age. It is becoming run-down, the staff we interacted with seemed to not really care to be there. This will be my last choice next time we are in the area.
I can't believe they are even able to keep the Holiday Inn Express label because it is well below the standard of other HI Express hotels we have stayed at over the years.

Room Tip: Ask if it was a former smoking room. Don't accept the room we stayed in. I think it is 327.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lansing - Leavenworth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Hi Kenneth C,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. I'm glad that you are a repeat guest at our hotel and we thank you for always choosing us for your travel needs. I would like to offer a sincere apology for the cleanliness issues you had with the room you received. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we hope that you would give us another chance to make your next stay as best as it can be. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information about your experience. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Tracy V.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

No complaints here. The hotel was well kept and smelled fresh and clean. It was nice and quiet. No problems checking in or out. I probably won't ever be in the area again, since we were only in town for a funeral, but if I was, I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family