“Good but unimpressed”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Woodyard BBQ is situated in an old house in an old working woodyard. There is an awesome outdoor brick patio with our brick smoker adjacent. This is combined with a cool wooden deck, an inside room with AC and heat and our BRAND new beer garden. This place is the real deal. Come say hi!
Reviewed 18 October 2018

Based upon Guy Fieri visit for Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, a visit seemed a high priority. The meals for three were all considered ok. We all ordered something different and had the same conclusion -- ok, but couldn't find anything special.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 15 October 2018

Very good BBQ - but to put it over the top - the pulled pork was a little dry and overcooked while the beef brisket could be cooked more to develop better flavor. Never had such over the top chili - way to go!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018

My husband heard about this place, and it is quite unique. Been on the food channel from their advertisements. I had the BBQ chilli which was very good. My husband and son got a BBQ sandwich. I would visit again. It is located in an out of the way place but easy to get to.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped by tonight with our friends. We had told them how great the burnt end chili was. To our disappointment, it just wasn’t the same! It was thicker & the burnt ends were tough! I agree about the flies being an issue also!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Being one on my top BBQ places, I stopped by with my son to let him try it out. This evening’s visit was not up to their usual standards. The food was good, except the half rack of ribs I ordered was delivered cold. What really lowered my experience was the multitude of flies.

Date of visit: August 2018