“MARGARITA'S”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: 620-663-7004
Description: 620-663-7004
Reviewed 5 April 2018

One of the best mexican meals I have had in a long time. When I go back to Hutchinson I will definitely make another trip to this awesome place!! The pre meal chips and salsa were to die for and their frozen Margarita's were just the "Best"!!

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

If you like good, hot, Mexican food, fabulous service, need accomadation for large parties, or just a fun place to go eat, this is the place!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

In my opinion there are two really good Mexican food restaurants in Hutch and Playa Azul is one of those two! I am constantly changing up what I order, trying something different all the time and I have never been disappointed. The staff are very friendly and attentive. I highly recommend giving Playa a try if you haven't, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I stopped in here on a short visit to Hutch. I was going to grab a light meal or snack before getting back on the road. I ordered a water and a beer. After a bit of time passed I ordered an appetizer. A short time later the waiter stopped back to see if I was ready to order. Enough time had passed that I knew I needed to get back on the road, so I declined. It took a bit more time than I thought it would or had expected to get my check. Maybe if I ordered a full meal I would have had better service.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

This is a nice place to eat. Good service, nice surroundings, very clean, but the food was average. For example, my Chili Verdi wasn't chunks of pork cooked in Verdi sauce, it seemed more like pork with sauce poured on top of it. That's not my idea of what would be expected of pork Chili Verdi. You can also get that dish with beef. Over all, this restaurant may almost rate a very good rating, but since I'm rating it on the quality of the food I was served, I can only rate it as average.