Econo Lodge(Goodland)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$71
US$69
US$68
Motel 6 Goodland KS(Goodland)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$63
US$56
US$51
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Sloan's Motel(Burlington)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$76
US$129
US$112
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$55
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfront deskfirst floorthe usual faregreat selection for breakfastplace to sleepwould stay here againparking areapool and hot tubovernight stopgoodland ksnice placecontinental breakfastinterstatedrawcereal
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I didn't have a reservation when I came in the hotel. When I asked if there were any rooms available, I was told the room rate as a response. When I asked if there were any discounts available, I was told "all discounts are off." The rest of the check in process went downhill from there. I wasn't thanked for staying just left with the impression that I was an inconvenience to the staff. I won't stay here again. I can't add any positives to this stay to offset the rudeness of the front desk clerk.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Starla K, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Mary8762,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel! I'm sorry to see you did not have the fantastic check-in experience we strive for. I've definitely looked into the situation, as this is not typical protocol. Repercussions have most certainly been taken. I hope that in the future you will allow us another opportunity to provide you with the service and accommodations we strive to provide each and every guest!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Was in the right location for our needs. Front desk experience was less than what we typically experience at Choice properties. Over all, the accessible room we booked was decent, though the roll-in shower, technically was NOT roll in. There was a small level change between the bathroom floor and the shower floor. Also, there was no bench in the shower, which made it VERY difficult for me to bathe without hands on help. I recommend using a Magic Eraser on the 'roll-in' floor as well.

Room Tip: If you need an accessible room, you may want to see if the room fits your needs prior to accepting it.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Kimberly D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I'm happy to see for the most part you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We strive to provide nothing but the best for each and every guest. I've definitely taken a look into the issues you stated and we are working to rectify them.

We do hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I spent one night here while on a hunting trip. The room was clean, the amities were useable but showed some wear. The breakfast was standard. I'd like it much better if you could get fresh eggs and such, but you can definitely find enough to fill you up. I would stay here again however.

Room Tip: Stay in a room on the north side of building to be away from the interstate highway.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Brian H,

Thank you for reviewing the Goodland Comfort Inn! I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you hunt in northwest Kansas!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Our room was clean and comfortable. It was also really quiet which was an added plus because we were driving cross country and needed a good night's sleep during our travels. This is a very decent place to lay your head and the breakfast was pretty good too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Joanne V,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Goodland Comfort Inn! We appreciate all feedback! I'm happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Great staff! Room was clean! Continental breakfast had good choices! This motel met our needs and I would recommend it to anyone! It was late when I checked in and the staff was very helpful! The room had all of the necessary amenities!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear MusicLynn,

Thank you for reviewing the Goodland Comfort Inn! We're excited to see you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again!