Comfort Inn(Goodland)
US$114
ComfortInn
US$70
Motel 6 Goodland KS(Goodland)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
US$55
Econo Lodge(Goodland)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshot tubwestern kansasbreakfast areanice hotelfront desk staffhi expressthe staff was extremely friendlynewer hotelcomfortable bedswater pressureindoor poolgreat stopsteak and shakeother hotelswe've stayedin townmorning breakfast
Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

Had my husband and son&family with us to attend a wedding . Super clean facility. Friendly staff, and comfy beds. My grandkids loved the pancake " machine " . Wish transportation would of been more readily available to and fro. Otherwise it was great !

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Thank A.R. S
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Goodland on our way home from Breckenridge. I booked the hotel through Travelocity for a king room. When we got there the system said two queens. After the lady at the front desk talked to her manager they were able to accommodate us for the room we requested. The room was clean and perfect to rest up for more traveling. The breakfast was great. Check out was easy.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alex H
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here on our way to Winter Park. The hotel was gorgeous. We got a suite with a jacuzzi tub for an amazing price. The room also had a separate living room with television. This hotel was everything we wanted plus more for a fabulous price. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Traveling with a pet can be a bit challenging. Some hotels say they are "dog friendly" or welcome dogs but they really don't. They charge you an arm and a leg EXTRA and then present you with smelly rooms. This hotel is really pet friendly, the people working at the front desk loved my dog and when we walked into the CLEAN room, we could not tell if any other dogs had visited. Their green area for exercising the dog even had a pole with pooper scoopers, a nice touch. My only complaint - and this is about almost every hotel is that very few hotels provide 2 luggage racks...a bit frustrating when two people are traveling.

Room Tip: I think any room in this hotel will be wonderful.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife, my boys, and I recently stayed here on our way to St. Louis from Denver.

I looked at the few other hotels in Goodland and really the only safe choice was Holiday Inn Express. I just did not feel comfortable bringing my family to the other hotels in this town.

Because this is the only hotel of its kind in Goodland and the closest competition is either in Burlington or Colby, you'd think they would let that get to their heads with the rates or being a bit more laid back on service and maintenance of the building. That just does not show here!

We arrived to a very warm greeting from Jan at the front desk. She got us checked in smoothly and assured us we would be taken care of.

We had a one-bedroom suite and it was very clean, spacious, and the bed was nice and comfortable too. There is enough room in that particular suite to let the kids run around after a long day on the road.

The pool area is kept very nice, the hot tub was a great temperature, and the breakfast featured lots of good stuff too.

For dinner, you don't have to go very far. Steak n Shake is just a quick walk away. This is great because Goodland also lacks in restaurants right there off their main I-70 exit #17!

I really can't think of anything negative to say about this hotel even though we were just there for one night (it's Goodland..who would want to vacation there anyway? just kidding I'm sure it's a nice town). It's spacious, they have everything you could want right there along with great service.

It was our first time staying at any Holiday Inn Express and this experience just greatly increased our chances of staying at others when that time comes!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family