“Transforming”
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
Ranked #2 of 2 Goodland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

There is great potential in this motel. Indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna are big plusses.
Rehab bar and grill on the property is a huge plus. Drinks aren't watered down and the burgers were great!
The breakfast needs help badly.
The price was very reasonable. It will see our smiling faces again, for sure.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Let me tell you that everyone that works there is awesome and great to talk with but this hotel was just purchased recently and has a lot to do.
I stayed in room 103 and I was getting bitten inside the room. I told one of the people there and they told me it was mosquitoes, this is not the case.
My Dr told me I have been bitten by bedbugs.
I tried to call the hotel and received no answer. I then advised booking.com where the reservation was made through and the hotel refused to compensate anything.
I am not one to write bad reviews but when they don't care about the people that stay there and ignore the signs of bed bugs then it is up to the customers to do it.
Do not stay here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

very nice hotel the pool was great the spa is nice and warm easy parking right off the interstate Lotta restaurants nearby they had a bar but I did not go I don't like to drink but it looked really nice in there

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Good customer service , nice pool and rooms ,Recommend to everyone. I pulled in here and I came up to the front desk got my room it was very nice and clean and I had a nice breakfast and I had went to the bar last night before I had a blast

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is far from perfect. The rooms are clean yet somewhat outdated. TV, shower, & a/c are good. The pool is big and full. The breakfast room is fair. Cereal, pancakes, coffee. Not lots of staff to run around cleaning up the messes others have left. Plenty of big parking. We saved lots of $ and I would do it again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank kmusgrove82
Travellers also viewed these Goodland hotels
0.9 km away
0.3 km away
Motel 6 Goodland KS
Motel 6 Goodland KS
#4 of 6 in Goodland

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 2218 Commerce Rd, Goodland, KS 67735-9753 (Formerly Sunset Inn and Suites)
Region: United States > Kansas > Goodland
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 B&Bs / Inns in Goodland
Price Range: €35 - €49 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Econo Lodge 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.