“Great place to stay”

Clarion Inn Garden City
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Garden City
Reviewed 8 September 2017

If you are in the area this is a great place to stay. Very well maintained, clean, comfortable beds and courteous staff. Excellent breakfast and the steak house serves perfect steaks. This is older built hotel but you can tell the staff take pride in providing excellent service. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Linda H, Manager at Clarion Inn Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

tdurrett,
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Guest service is our #1 priority and we do try to provide each and every guest
exceptional service. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Garden City, KS!

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Very clean, and a good job disguising its age. The bed was the most comfortable I've slept in in ages, and you get both down and feather pillows, which were very appreciated after a long day in the car. It was a holiday weekend and the restaurant was closed, but it was open for the free breakfast, which was fine. My only complaint was the card keys. My room was right by the back door - a long walk from the front desk - but was very convenient with parking right near the door. But my card key wouldn't open the door into the hotel, and I heard grumbling from other guests who also couldn't get in that door. I, too, didn't know there was a pool or hot tub. The poor lone person at the desk was lovely but a bit overwhelmed. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Linda H, Manager at Clarion Inn Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Anne J
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. I apologize the door wasn't working properly. Maintenance has been notified about the door and trouble with the key cards. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 6 June 2017

Hotel in Garden City
Spend a few minutes to get away from the noise of the highway and drive into town to the Clarion Inn. This recently updated hotel is very clean, has a wonderful pool, Jacuzzi, fitness center, a lovely included brunch, and nice comfortable beds. We have stayed at many hotels in Garden City, but none match up to this hotel. We won't bother trying any others out and from now on will always go to the Clarion Inn.

Room Tip: I always swim, so I ask for a room by the pool and close to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Linda H, Manager at Clarion Inn Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

nworth5,
Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and were able to enjoy the amenities we have to offer such as the Jacuzzi, fitness center and pool with twisted slide. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit to Garden City! Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is clean, the staff is courteous, the breakfast is great. I didn't know there was an indoor pool with a slide and a hot tub until I checked out but I wasn't there long. I will bring a suit the next time I visit to go swimming.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Linda H, Manager at Clarion Inn Garden City, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Ketgraves,
I along with the Clarion Inn Team want to thank you for such a great review. We appreciate your comments and your business. Next time make sure you pack a swim suit! We look forward to seeing you again! Thanks again!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I loved this hotel, I moved from another hotel in town! Nice, clean rooms, restaurant was wonderful had a bar next door with a piano player!! I would highly recommend this place for sure! Very nice! I'll be staying here on my next visit!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo

Kelly T
Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our hotel and your stay. I am also glad you were here to see and listen to the piano player. It is always nice to receive positive comments and they will be shared with the rest of the staff. We appreciate your business and recommending us to your friends. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Travellers also viewed these Garden City hotels
0.9 km away
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#8 of 16 in Garden City

Been to Clarion Inn Garden City? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Clarion Inn Garden City

Address: 1911 E Kansas Ave, Garden City, KS 67846-6240 (Formerly Garden City Plaza Inn)
Region: United States > Kansas > Garden City
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Garden City
Price Range: €73 - €105 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Clarion Inn Garden City 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn Garden City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Clarion Inn Garden City Hotel Garden City