“Getting worse”
Review of Flamingo Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Garden City
Flamingo Motel
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Garden City
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I stayed Aug 2016 till Jan 31 2017.its cheap.i put up with domestic violence calls.ladys of the evening .drugs sells.people in and out all hours.i can up with that stuff.but when they rented my room out after I was paid up for aweek.am moveing.paid by the week paid up from Tuesday till check out Tuesday morning. Go home on Friday leave some stuff in room that I need to keep here .while I was gone they rented my room and this motel was not even close to being full.took me 3 days to get my stuff.they moved me to a different room but my stuff not in that room.so why did they move me .?do not stay here.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Martin E
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

A locally own establishment that has recently gone through some remodeling. Rooms are big and comfy! Furnishings are modern and the beds and bedding are all very comfortable. Owners are very hospitable and friendly. I would recommend staying here anytime you're in Garden City.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2014

I stayed at Flamingo Motel while visiting some family in Kansas. It's a nice, small motel. The rooms are clean and the people working in the office are nice. It's a good choice for a short stay in a small town.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This in one of those motels that really doesn't jump out at you. Its quite, good price, close to downtown, the room was very clean, good internet and a friendly owner. But what I really liked is it is a single story motel. Would I stay here again, YES.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business