US$103
US$107
Comfort Inn(Garden City)
US$93
US$88
Sleep Inn & Suites(Garden City)
US$97
AmericInn by Wyndham Garden City(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
US$136
US$108
US$117
US$97
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Dusty Trail Inn(Garden City)(Great Value!)
US$63
All reviewsbusiness ratestayed hereone nightintersectioncereal
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Just one night but was sufficient for us. Older hotel in business district of town. A bit run down but clean. The fire exit door was locked overnight. Staff said it just broke that same day. Continental breakfast was minimal.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jody G
Reviewed 30 July 2016

stayed here the third week of july 2016 for 3 nights in room 114. was going to get a triple a rate, but the front desk person offered a business rate (i am self-employed) for 59.- + tax a night. the pool wasn't working when i stayed, but that didn't matter to me personally. room were quite large, ice machine, flat screen tv, fridge and microwave, ample parking...everything was absolutely great. i do quite a bit of traveling with my work and this is one of the best places i've ever stayed at for the money. don't even look for another place unless you just like to spend more $$$ for not much more. as far as i'm concerned, this is the place to stay in garden city, period. i recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2016

WOW - Comfort Inn, eat your heart out. This place was nice. It was comfortable, spacious, and most importantly, it was SUPER CLEAN. To top that off, the price was way beyond reasonable. I will definitely be back!

P.S. Don't let the crazy 72-way intersection deter you from finding this place. Ugh. It's worth it.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2015

At first I was hesitant to book here as I usually choose a chain because you know what you are getting. I am so glad I didn't!! This kind of service can't be matched! My family of 6 and our dog were traveling and purchased two rooms. The owner immediately gave us a discount and asked if my kids would like to swim even though it was late. We had been in the car for many hours so it was perfect. He extended the swim hours just for them!! The rooms were updated, flat screen tvs, and beds were very comfortable. A continental breakfast was included the next day. We would definitely stay again!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MARGARET C
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I simply don't understand the mixed reviews this motel has received. The Garden City Motel is one of the nicest budget hotels I have stayed in.

My husband and I were finishing the last leg of a cross country road trip when weather and fatigue forced us to find a room in Garden City. Although the hour was late, the young man working the desk could not have been nicer.

Our room was spotlessly clean and the bathroom and sink area had clearly been recently remodeled. The room included a refrigerator and microwave which was much appreciated because it allowed us to reheat some food we had with us. I did not do a comprehensive tour of the facility, but what I saw was tidy and well organized. The breakfast provided the next morning was adequate and the breakfast area was clean. Oh... and there was free wifi.

Best of all, the price for this motel was almost half of the national chain motel down the street. If I ever found myself in Garden City again, I would certainly book a room in this motel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple