“Best place to get stuck”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Colby
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My Truck broke down on me in Colby and it was gonna take a couple of days to get it fixed at the nearby shop. I was referred to Quality Inn by some the workers at the shop and I am glad I took their advice. This place was perfect for me. They have a great restaurant with a full bar. Nice indoor pool and the staff was extremely friendly. The rooms are very clean and up to date. I didn’t have to leave for anything.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Nymarko A

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Clean Rooms , recent remodel...
Great management, effective customer service

The beds are plush and breakfast is delicious

I have stayed for business on multiple occasions and this time I brought my family

I will be there again soon

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

The room given to us was spotless very clean. The staff clean my room each day we were there which wasn't necessary. The rooms are updated with newer carpet etc.
Also had fridge and microwave which was very much appreciated since we stayed for multiple nights.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anvesh46
Reviewed 17 December 2017

the room had been recently remodeled, overall it was done very well! excellent service. Breakfast was TOO GOOD ! The quality of the overall service was excellent. This hotel is conveniently located from I-70 - will definitely stay again.

Staff went above and beyond while accommodating us everyone was smiling it was a great experience.the manager was awesome !

Room Tip: remodel rooms are good
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank arron c
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Typically, rooms aren't rented until remodeling is finished. The room we rented had a new- style square sink, sitting on top of the counter. The towels were rolled up and stuck out of a box built in beneath the sink. There were no towels racks or bars in the bathroom. The tissue holder was just about out of reach of the commode. The bathroom fan did not work. Toilet seat was loose.

The room was noisy. At 8:30 a.m. It sounded like a plane taking off. There was a lot of construction in the hallways to step over on the way to the mexican restaurant.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colby
0.2 km away
33.3 km away
Kansas Country Inn
Kansas Country Inn
#1 of 6 in Oakley

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!