US$116
US$85
US$75
US$49
US$41
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlyroad triplocktvpetwalmartchannels
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

The rooms were very clean and had been recently updated. The. Arpets looked brand new. The front desk staff were friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately, when I walked in the front door there was a roach running across the floor. Being from out of state on a road trip, I found this hard to forget. Maybe that's normal in Kansas?!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable and quiet! This is rare for a motel 6. Rooms are good , there is nothing special around but for a good night's rest. This was great . Front desk easy check in no complaints at all .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had many choices to stay at Colby as it was a company paid trip. I picked Motel 6 @ Colby. I am very proud to say I made the right decision. My decision is based on the following attributes:
Clean, well illuminated and big check in lobby
Great attitude from the Front Desk Associate (I checked in after 12:30 am)
Went to room, I was shocked to see the size, cooling and cleanliness of the room
WiFi was included in the base room rate - No additional charge
Room rate was one of the lowest in Motel 6 Chains - $49/Night
Nice coffee in the morning
I had to stay little late for a business call and the manager extended my check out time for no additional charge.
Conclusion: If you are in Colby, KS - try Motel 6 - Take my words.

Best

SDA

Room Tip: Great customer service, very clean and extremely friendly staff
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank sahmad7861
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after a long days drive. Pet friendly no extra charge.
Very nice clean room with hard floors
Shower was the only old part of the room with old small shower head & worn fittings
Fridge & microwave in room
Staff were very nice at check in, then later when I went to get ice I was asked if I needed anything & if everything was ok.
Just coffee in the morning, but the rate was so good we saved enough to buy breakfast!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cathyP1058
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Motel 6 was not my choice if motels in the area but my husband said lets try it. Other motels were very expensive. This one had a reasonable rate and the room was great. Hard wood floor covering. Very clean too!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends