US$116
ComfortInn
US$99
US$91
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$102/night.

US$89
US$66
US$64
US$69
Agoda.com
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$45
US$49
US$41
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlyroad triplocktvpetwalmartchannels
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean, comfortable and quiet! This is rare for a motel 6. Rooms are good , there is nothing special around but for a good night's rest. This was great . Front desk easy check in no complaints at all .

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I had many choices to stay at Colby as it was a company paid trip. I picked Motel 6 @ Colby. I am very proud to say I made the right decision. My decision is based on the following attributes:
Clean, well illuminated and big check in lobby
Great attitude from the Front Desk Associate (I checked in after 12:30 am)
Went to room, I was shocked to see the size, cooling and cleanliness of the room
WiFi was included in the base room rate - No additional charge
Room rate was one of the lowest in Motel 6 Chains - $49/Night
Nice coffee in the morning
I had to stay little late for a business call and the manager extended my check out time for no additional charge.
Conclusion: If you are in Colby, KS - try Motel 6 - Take my words.

Best

SDA

Room Tip: Great customer service, very clean and extremely friendly staff
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank sahmad7861
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after a long days drive. Pet friendly no extra charge.
Very nice clean room with hard floors
Shower was the only old part of the room with old small shower head & worn fittings
Fridge & microwave in room
Staff were very nice at check in, then later when I went to get ice I was asked if I needed anything & if everything was ok.
Just coffee in the morning, but the rate was so good we saved enough to buy breakfast!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cathyP1058
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Motel 6 was not my choice if motels in the area but my husband said lets try it. Other motels were very expensive. This one had a reasonable rate and the room was great. Hard wood floor covering. Very clean too!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were pleasantly surprised, this was the cleanest and nicest Motel 6 we've ever stayed at! I don't have high expectations when staying at a Motel 6 or many other cheap motels, I just wanted to get some sleep. For the price this Motel was a way better deal then some $80-$100 motels I have stayed at. The fridge actually had a separate freezer door and a light so you can see what's inside. No extra charge for pet. The sheets were clean and the room was pleasant to be in. Highly recommend this location!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family