US$144
US$85
US$75
US$74
US$69
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$48
US$74
Agoda.com
US$49
US$41
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlyroad triplocktvpetwalmartchannels
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Stopped here after a long days drive. Pet friendly no extra charge.
Very nice clean room with hard floors
Shower was the only old part of the room with old small shower head & worn fittings
Fridge & microwave in room
Staff were very nice at check in, then later when I went to get ice I was asked if I needed anything & if everything was ok.
Just coffee in the morning, but the rate was so good we saved enough to buy breakfast!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cathyP1058
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Motel 6 was not my choice if motels in the area but my husband said lets try it. Other motels were very expensive. This one had a reasonable rate and the room was great. Hard wood floor covering. Very clean too!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We were pleasantly surprised, this was the cleanest and nicest Motel 6 we've ever stayed at! I don't have high expectations when staying at a Motel 6 or many other cheap motels, I just wanted to get some sleep. For the price this Motel was a way better deal then some $80-$100 motels I have stayed at. The fridge actually had a separate freezer door and a light so you can see what's inside. No extra charge for pet. The sheets were clean and the room was pleasant to be in. Highly recommend this location!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2017

This is better than the average Motel 6 that I have stayed at. Very reasonable price and they did not charge extra for my dog. Bare bones but that's why it is inexpensive. It is clean. The only complaint is I thought I had figured out the two remotes, when I hit the wrong button and lost access to stations. At 11 pm it seemed too late to call the desk and ask about it.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Called the hotel directly to make a reservation while on the road. Absolutely the most helpful staff!! Rooms were great, prices were right on. I would recommend that you stay here on you way out west!!! A great place!

Stayed: September 2016