All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlyroad triplocktvpetwalmartchannels
Reviewed 12 May 2016

On a cross-country trip, I just needed a clean, reasonably-priced room for 8 hours of sleep. This budget property definitely met that need. Check-in was quick and easy, the room was clean, the shower was hot, with good pressure, and the tv, after an initial challenge quickly fixed by the manager, was a large, flat screen, with a fair option of channels. Furnishings were all consistent with other hotels near this price range, my only concern being that the bed was a bit overly firm. For the price, though, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2016

This Hotel stay was just awesome! Rooms were very clean and the staff was great! They really did everything they could to make sure you were happy and comfortable. The rooms were equipped with a HUGE TV with GREAT RECEPTION! I stay in hotels every week of my life and this was a pleasant stay for the price. It is also very conveniently located right off I-70.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 March 2016

I stayed at this hotel for a few weeks in a row for work. All of the staff was amazing and more than willing to tend to any of our needs. The rooms were very nice and up to date including things such as good wifi connection, very clean rooms, nice and comfortable beds, hot showers, every room had a microwave and a TV, and many more. All of the luxuries of home right there in your room. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Colby, KS area.

Room Tip: Easy room access, parking friendly, great staff
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 March 2016

I recently stayed here for a couple of weeks for business. The beds were one of the best beds I've slept in especially at hotels. It was very clean and comfortable and conveniently located around several places to eat and even a 24 hour Walmart around the corner to get my needed supplies and lunches for the week.

Room Tip: Great beds!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed with Sonny, the owner, at his other location in Oakley and were so impressed with his motel there (Annie Oakley Inn) that we stayed with him in Colby. The rooms were great as was the customer service. Great rooms for the price paid! Thanks again, Sonny! See you next time!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business