US$116
Hampton.com
US$58
US$70
QualityInn
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$44
Hotels.com
US$66
Hotels.com
US$49
US$150
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 December 2016

We stayed here the first week in November. Although the room was mainly clean, they are working on the facilities and there was materials and piles of debris that we had to step around when walking back to the office in the morning for the breakfast. Breakfast, which was a cold packaged Danish or muffin that you could warm up in the micro wave in your room (another trip through the debris). It wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

This was the grossest place I have ever stayed in all of my 35 years on this earth! Here is a list of all the things I found unacceptable:
Furniture was all busted
Floors were filthy
Sheets had not been changed from previous visitor because we found dirt and what looked like public hairs all over
The walls near the light switches were covered in years of grime and dirt
There were holes in the linoleum flooring in the bathroom
The room smelled like death
The heater made a loud hissing and banging sound
The lampshades were full of dead bugs

Why wouldn't you demand a refund is what I'm sure you're thinking. Well they will not come to their front counter from the room they stay in behind the same counter. They come out to check you in and then ignore you after. I assume they sit and watch you stand there and ring their bell via camera. Their sign states they are independently owned and no refunds issued after 15 minutes of check in. That doesn't give you enough time to even look around and see what you've just paid for by the time you drive around to your room, smoke a cigarette, and grab your things.
I have reported these conditions to the health department.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tish t
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We stay here about 4-6 times a year on our way back and forth to southern Colorado from Kansas City. It's under different management/ownership than before but it's pretty much the same. One thing new is that there are now outlets and USB ports right over the nightstand, and newer larger TV's. I have stayed in $200 rooms that I had a hard time finding an outlet to charge my electronics, so that's a big plus.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Other than a few flies that got into the room as we were unloading our vehicle, room was clean and beds were comfortable. Free WiFi was adequate. Thought we were going to have a noisy night with our neighbors, but Mother Nature drove them away with a rainstorm. Close to the interstate, but there is a building between the hotel and the road, so road noise was not noticed.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2016

First impression wasn't favorable. The parking lot is in rough shape with some humps and dips with some crumbling pavement. It took a while to get somebody at the front desk, but we stopped in a little earlier than normal I suppose - it took the clerk a while to find my reservation. So not the best start. The room was mostly clean and neat. It had a small fridge and a microwave as well as a strong wi-fi signal. The AC worked well and the lights and appliances all worked and were in good shape. The mat on the bottom of the tub in the shower was dirty, and the bath towel I used had some old stains on it - so I made sure the other towel that my wife would use was clean, The place is showing its age but the bed was comfortable enough and the room was in decent shape. The wife wasn't that happy with it; so in restrospect I should have forked over the extra $10-$15 to get a little nicer place and keep her happy. I'd be fine staying there again if I were traveling solo - it's cheap, clean, and convenient to the highway,

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple