US$116
US$83
US$80
US$58
US$70
Budget Inn & Suites Colby(Colby)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$43
US$66
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Smelled like mold. I was sitting on the bed and a beetle crawled out form underneath the covers. Do not recommend.
Bathroom is discussing. Do not trust the photos on the web page. Very terrible reception. Their card says newly renovated rooms that is definitely not true.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Very friendly staff, even did my laundry! Very fair price, decent room for the money, fridge, microwave, even had a kitchen table and sink. I had excellent wifi reception. I stayed there every time I had to travel to Colby for work.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Jaysroadtrip
Reviewed 24 July 2015

This is the third or fourth time I've stayed at this property over the last few years. The room was reasonably clean I would recommend this to everyone................While the place is a touch worn it's quite clean and very good value. Room was large,
comfortable with micro, fridge and even a small table with chairs for eating or whatever. We were pleased with everything

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2015

Our family stayed here as the last resort after we found all of the hotels full when we arrived late at night. They opened up their big family suite, cleaned it up and provided it for a cheap price. The room was old with rough bits but more than adequate for the price. There are no extras like a pool and breakfast but you wouldn't expect that anyway. The children got a lttle excited when the local cops came to talk to one of the occupants but there was no struggle... The air conditioners were old and noisy so it was good it was relatively cool.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2015

Room had rat droppings and garbage under the beds. Also had rat droppings in the bathtub. I was in a no smoking room that smelled like a muffler. When I asked for a refund, very shortly after seeing the room, it was refused. The owner was extremely rude and started calling me names, with his wife joining in. They told me to take it up with the credit card company because "you should expect rooms to be dirty for $45". I have never experienced anything even close to this at a business before. Avoid at all cost!

Room Tip: all rooms are very dirty.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends