All reviews sausage nice size walk in shower traveling with kids jimmy johns front desk lady waffles bottled water stopping point fast food restaurants estes park would stay here again an oasis breakfast room quiet room choice hotels great stop
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Another great sleep in!! Clean rooms, love the decor, very comfortable bed. It off all the Choice Hotels, I love the Sleep Inns. Always very relaxing and clean place to stay. I haven't met one I didn't like!! Only down fall was the guy at the service desk, not one word to greet me in. Normally they all greet you and are very friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

This was our second time stopping here and it was still very clean and reasonably priced. Close to the highway without being noisy our Double Queen room was perfect for a quick nights rest. Breakfast was not quite as good as our last stay but more than adequate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We needed an overnight stay for a trip to Colorado. Sleep Inn & Suites fit out needs perfectly. Nice, yet small rooms. Clean and close to Walmart and grocery stores for traveler's supplies. Looking forward to our next trip, thank you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carrcabin
Reviewed 22 October 2017

This hotel opened in 2010, but it seemed newer than that. The place is well maintained and very clean. Pets are allowed, but only in rooms on the first floor. The room that I was given was far from the elevator but it was too close to one entry door by my thinking. The bathroom configuration was unusual in that it had a walk-in shower, with no bathtub. I found this to be more convenient than the usual arrangement with a tub. When checking out I asked if all rooms were set up this way and I was told that only those with a king bed have a walk-in shower. As another reviewer mentioned, you need to turn on the refrigerator. The fitness center has three cardio machines and no weights. The free breakfast is average. The rate for the room seemed high.

Room Tip: A room towards the back would be furthest from the interstate.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Our room was ok even if it was next to the elevator but the heat from the bottom floor and the top floor kept our room to a very uncomfortable temp. We turned off the heat even though it was very windy and below freezing outside. Finally opened the window to get some relief. Complaining of this at check out we were told we could have changed rooms. Of course, this happened in the middle of the night! We were told this is common on the second floor. If you stay here I suggest you do not get a second floor room.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple