All reviews truck stop nice hotel western kansas room was clean queen bed road trip many choices breakfast was delicious would stay here again great place to stay after a long day easy access small town we've stayed nice stay long drive gas station
Reviewed 15 January 2018

Just a poor expierence. I’ve stayed multiple times at this location and each time has been disappointing but it’s half way on a normal business trip so I keep using it but not without regret each time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2018

We had a good experience at the Colby Hampton Inn. The staff was friendly and keep the facility clean. It is set back from the road so it is not noisey. There is a good restaurant nearby. Our overall experience was very good.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2018

This is a convenient place to stop when travelling along I70. The breakfast staff was very helpful. The room was quiet, though some things didn't work. It was late when we arrived, so we didn't take advantage of the pool or fitness center. At just over $100 / night, this is an average value.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2018

Staff went above and beyond to return the cell phone I left there. Boxed it up, and communicated frequently with me as we were waiting for Fed Ex to pick it up. The manager, Lisa, Searched the room as soon as I called to see if I left it there vs waiting for housekeeping to look for them.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 January 2018

My family stayed at the Colby Hampton Inn on route to a Colorado Ski Trip. It was convenient to the interstate, comfortable, and clean. The staff was friendly. The hotel offered a pool and hot tub although we did not test them out. We will return!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family