“Awesome but very long wait at grill”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #24 of 279 Restaurants in West Des Moines
Price range: US$9 - US$15
Cuisines: Mongolian
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Very good healthy options at the grill! Line at the grill was all the way into dining area! Really nice staff repeatedly apologized for the wait. Loved the food but a bit pricey for what it is. $20.00 with tip per person.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Whay a treat to hear radio commercial. Nice selection of meats, fish, veggies and sauces/oils. Only complaint. They don't add water while cooking. The board with flavor suggestions is a nice touch. Also a treat to get salad with the meal. I will go back.

Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

After eating Army food for a while anything is better but this place is cool! Meats, veggies, and sauces are spread and so many varieties. Lots of seats and staff are moving fast. The menu has options too! With Rangoon, desserts and things available. I didn't eat from the menu so I don't know. I would come again.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

We love HuHot. You can eat squid, crab, fish, pork, beef, chicken, sausage and shrimp at times. Many types of noodles and veggies. And a whole bar of sauces from mild to volcanic. You fill up a bowl and they cook it up on this huge round grill. Go back as many times as you want. They bring out a bowl of rice and you're off to the races. One of my favorites.

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I took my family here on a Sunday night. The food was good as always but the sanitation was suspect. We were seated at a table that was not fully cleared and the floor was filthy underneath our table. In addition, the buffet area was in need of some TCL. It was almost too much to take. I will seriously reconsider to have this restaurant in my rotation.